Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I'm not familiar with many, but I often watch Davidi Kitai. I like how he plays and explains his moves. He is very clear, and I find it possible to understand him even though I am an amateur with limited knowledge.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Phil Ivey.It is secretly believed that Phil Ivey is the richest poker player.The way he handles any change is something.Holder of the record for most World Poker Tour final table appearances.

hilary antonik filho

hilary antonik filho

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I have several players that I follow and it's hard to mention just one

NootNoot

NootNoot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
GB
Chips
Not really. I don't tend to watch the big tournaments or high stake cash games, and I'm not a fan of live players in that sense.

I'm trying to seek out online content where players will explain concepts and theory, their thought processes etc. For a lot of that time it has been much lesser known players who will talk specifically about online microstakes play because where I'm at right now. Of course you can always learn from the best, but some of the concepts just don't apply.

Things like assuming someone's range is unlikely include AA-JJ, or AKs, AQs because they didn't 3 bet preflop. A good percentage of players just flat call a raise, even with AA on the tables I play because they never 3 bet, let alone 4 bet! They won't even raise first-in with them. Or you see players calling 3 or 4 bets with junk and hit random 2 pairs that you just can't see being in a range they should be playing based off their actions.

To throw out a couple more known players names, I was watching some Brad Owen vlogs today. I was really enjoying the way he explains his thinking in each hand he plays. There's some good content on Charlie Carrel's channel where he's coaching people in games like NL25 and NL50.

M

Magallaneroy

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
VE
Chips
My favorite poker player is Phil Ivey, he is very dominant at the tables.

Veralt

Veralt

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Not really. I don't tend to watch the big tournaments or high stake cash games, and I'm not a fan of live players in that sense.

I'm trying to seek out online content where players will explain concepts and theory, their thought processes etc. For a lot of that time it has been much lesser known players who will talk specifically about online microstakes play because where I'm at right now. Of course you can always learn from the best, but some of the concepts just don't apply.

Things like assuming someone's range is unlikely include AA-JJ, or AKs, AQs because they didn't 3 bet preflop. A good percentage of players just flat call a raise, even with AA on the tables I play because they never 3 bet, let alone 4 bet! They won't even raise first-in with them. Or you see players calling 3 or 4 bets with junk and hit random 2 pairs that you just can't see being in a range they should be playing based off their actions.

To throw out a couple more known players names, I was watching some Brad Owen vlogs today. I was really enjoying the way he explains his thinking in each hand he plays. There's some good content on Charlie Carrel's channel where he's coaching people in games like NL25 and NL50.
I believe it's entirely valid to focus on what you're playing and what seems useful to you. It's true that extrapolating what they do to any random table is very difficult, if not unrealistic.
Regarding the people you named, I didn't know them, but I'll definitely check to see if their explanations are helpful for me too!

Funtast

Funtast

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
Sammy Farha eating his cigarette. Still the best.
(At least most entertaining ;))

CataRouillet

CataRouillet

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
I am from argentina and at the moment my favorite player is Nacho Barbero.

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In this question I try to follow the one good phrase: " Don't Create Self an Idol!" This means: I following my own Poker path!.. That's it!

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My favorite player is Daniel Negreanu, I always watched him play on television.

yogo9

yogo9

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DZ
Chips
Daniel Negreanu my favorite one. Love his style and i liked that he just always seemed to be happy and friendly at the table.

D

Dougana

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
Back in the day i like Daniel Negreanu.

K

Kutekel

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Daniel was alway my favourite Phil Hellmuthe is one of my disliked! He is suck a beaky cry baby who need to keep his mouth shut most time lol

M

MartinV96

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
Hi there! I started playing poker quite recently so my top 3 players would go something like this:
1- Phil Ivey. Just the GOAT by what i saw from him, nothing to say
2- Daniel Negreanu. A very complete player, he often reads situations very carefully and proceeds to have the most profitable plays. Also good at bluff
3- Phil Laak. He entertains me a lot when i see him bluffing in videos or getting excited, in my book he gets in the top for now

T

TinTinPirulin

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
AR
Chips
My favorite poker player is Alejandro Lococo, Papo MC. is Stronger poker man

pedroarreguy

pedroarreguy

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
oh yeah, my dad is best the teacher ever

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have
I'm not familiar with many, but I often watch Davidi Kitai. I like how he plays and explains his moves. He is very clear, and I find it possible to understand him even though I am an amateur with limited knowledge.
two or three favorites, be it for the style of play or just there appearance at the table. Just watch is Maria Ho and a few others.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
of course ..Daniel Negreanu :)