Do you feel lucky today? Luck in poker

C

ChemfromUKR

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
UA
Chips
Hello! Obviously, in order to become a Pro player, you need to thoroughly study everything related to poker and have exceptional experience, but; What role does luck play in further success?

Fofa

Fofa

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luck is a key factor in poker success, particularly in the short term...

Luvepoker

Luvepoker

Lost in the twilight zone
Community Guide
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If luck were the biggest factor I would be in trouble as I only see bad luck. LOL

luck is short term thing and rally dont make a big difference.

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
Luck is an important factor in the game of poker. I always hope that luck is on my side

rdwr33

rdwr33

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I'm not lucky today. In fact, during the past week, I didn't get any good prizes. I'm very unlucky

LaNimmer

LaNimmer

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I feel lucky TODAY as I finished ITM in a few MTTs. Some days...not so much!

km1n

km1n

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luck is an important factor for winning a tournament even playing really well you need to win some flips.

Jardel Barros

Jardel Barros

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There are days when luck really appears... the noise works in our favor!

Ruslan L

Ruslan L

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello! Obviously, in order to become a Pro player, you need to thoroughly study everything related to poker and have exceptional experience, but; What role does luck play in further success?
Luck is no less important than your skills and experience. Without luck, it is impossible to achieve success. But the basis for you should be your patience, discipline and perseverance. If you are patient long enough, one day you will realize that step by step you are getting closer to your goal. So good luck :)

Mag_P1e

Mag_P1e

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I can truly call myself lucky this week! Two second places in CC freerolls - that's two more than all the time before :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

takinitSLEAZEE

takinitSLEAZEE

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Luck is always welcome to help me w/my game. Correction, GOOD luck that is.

MathMDI

MathMDI

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I'm a bit out of luck these past few days, but I like that. When I'm very lucky I end up playing badly. kkk

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is a cool thing, regardless of the bank, you can quickly rise or fall, so that’s why it’s even more interesting

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Buy lucky it mean you opened 2bb with AA in the second hand of the tournament and someone shuvs 100bb instantly and you lose with AA i don't think im lucky then

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day I feel lucky in poker, but besides luck you also need to have knowledge to progress.

dallam

dallam

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
As an MTT player, I wanna be lucky especially at top2 tables, cause that's where everything comes to the destination. :D

ShaDoWGuarD

ShaDoWGuarD

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Luck is very important in poker, especially when playing with few entries, whether it's tournaments or playing for real money. It's perfect to play poker, knowing when and what to do, but if the card doesn't work, everything gets very sad and there is almost no way to change anything. In this case, all that remains is to endure and wait for luck to smile at you, that's why you need a lot of money to enter the game a large number of entries. In tournaments, you need to have money for 100+ entries, and in real money games, at least 30+. This is my personal opinion, maybe someone thinks differently.

BOXING71

BOXING71

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
If luck were the biggest factor I would be in trouble as I only see bad luck. LOL

luck is short term thing and rally dont make a big difference.
I read your post about how much time you have spent on learning lately. It impressed me and I force myself to learn something new every day. Luck will definitely not be a good reason if poker has become a part of life. I am writing because I wanted to thank you for the inspiration

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I try not to think about luck. You should aim at making good decisions as you can control your decisions.

Rachidao

Rachidao

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Luck is very important, you can't win a MTT if you didn't get lucky at least once. Well, you can, but it's hard.

TeUnit

TeUnit

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Luck is like interest rates, its transient.

cwdignus

cwdignus

Carpe diem
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
whoever makes the best decisions in poker is lucky every day, today I was doing well at roulette but that's how roulette is, you do well until you lose everything