lyki67

lyki67

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BA
Chips
Yes. If I play really good, have good cards, and I lose couple of tournaments on stupid pocket cards and in unbelievable situations.

F

Foxie12340

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes when I run deep in a tournament or when playing a cash game and a player gets a two outer to take all my chips. I feel bad 😞 and wonder why.but I never give up and in the same situation my hand holds up 🔝 and I win 🏆 so never give up.so have you ever felt the same way???
They say all you need is a chip and a chair so never give up!

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yes, because I didn't get good results, but I believe I'll improve my game and get better results, and I'm a person who doesn't give up on things easily, I'll go after it until I get it

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Sometimes when I run deep in a tournament or when playing a cash game and a player gets a two outer to take all my chips. I feel bad 😞 and wonder why.but I never give up and in the same situation my hand holds up 🔝 and I win 🏆 so never give up.so have you ever felt the same way???
that's right, no need to give up, you need to fight to the end, lost today, you will win tomorrow, I never want to quit poker, this is a game I like, so I will play until I get bored

davidjavi31

davidjavi31

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Honestly, I'm not considering leaving poker at the moment. I think it's a mental sport that keeps me active in many ways, as well as being a good hobby if you take it responsibly.

xOneCoolHandx

xOneCoolHandx

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think about quitting every darn time I play, yet I always find myself logging in again (usually the next day) and jumping right back into it. There have been some downswings that have made me quit poker for months at a time, but, poker is in my blood. I doubt that I will ever completely quit. I'll doggedly hold on until the end like Doyle Brunson. HA HA

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Quit of poker? No, it is a good game.
Quit of online poker? Yes, I think on it every day. What is disguised as a 'clear' game there is disgusting...
But unfortunately I don't have the opportunity to play live, so this 'online antics' remains.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sometimes it gets boring to play poker.. It is at such moments that the thought of leaving their poker arises. But then those thoughts go away

ADRI7HO

ADRI7HO

On the road...
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No one likes to lose, I don't even like being the "two outer" (although that rarely happens) because I want to win every hand.
But the next hand comes and you can't get stuck in the previous one because it results in bad decisions.

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
sometimes I think to take bigger time outs and maybe I stop playing , but after 2-3 days I'm back to the tables :))

fullclock

fullclock

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I did quit poker for a few months as my results weren't good. I decided to move away a little to start over with more knowledge and calmer.

Lipki3

Lipki3

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Yes, when I play a lot, I get a little bored with poker. But after a couple of days the desire to play returns

vnnby

vnnby

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
As long as there are chances, there is an opportunity to win.

Mihail Grinvich

Mihail Grinvich

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think such thoughts came to mind almost every poker player who played for more than 5 years. This thought came to my mind more than once. After that, I left the poker for 3 years. But there are many players who do not return to poker after a break.

Duxflux

Duxflux

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have often thought about that, however, I enjoy this game a lot and I would start again sooner or later. I don't see it as an addiction, but much more as a leisure activity, especially since I only play freerolls at the moment and pay practically no stake of my own.

R

redmast

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll only start thinking about this when I have extra money.

francisco mendoza

francisco mendoza

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It is a good question, the truth is that I have thought about it and in the future if I find myself busier I will have to leave it, but the truth is not completely, if that were to happen, when I have time I would play. I have been playing poker for more than 10 years, it is super addictive. Thanks to poker I have met many people, and thanks to poker I am in this beautiful community.

dgellitson

dgellitson

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
I'm always quitting or placing self imposed time outs but always come back.

D0nk3y Hunt3r

D0nk3y Hunt3r

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, this sucks badly, and feels like happens to often. You can do everything right and lose anyway, watching powerlessly infamous Hollywood ending.
And then I go with volume. Which requires times and money.

pirateglenn

pirateglenn

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
When i was younger and less able to manage my emotions at the table, i often thought about quitting, this was however mainly due to inexperience and poor bankroll management, as i developed as a player, my ability to deal with the downswings improved to the point that i recognised the value of taking a break from the game every now and then.
I have seen friends play this game to their detriment, playing too much is always going to be unhealthy and its easy to lose perspective on other things in life, these days poker remains a enjoyable hobby and nothing more.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It hurts me when you get called with marginal hands and that there is no reason to equal my hand in the aspect that losing the pot would mean losing the rival more than 80% of his chips, those types of situations are the most difficult for me but always I manage to take it in a good way

Ketienne

Ketienne

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, sometimes I think it would be better. Since quite a lot of time goes on without me being really profitable over long distances. But in the end playing is still too much fun to really stop. :D

D

danydidi

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
even if i thought about it ,i dont think i can do it .its been 25 years i am playing its a part of my life