ratbat615

ratbat615

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
JM
Chips
Sometimes when I run deep in a tournament or when playing a cash game and a player gets a two outer to take all my chips. I feel bad 😞 and wonder why.but I never give up and in the same situation my hand holds up 🔝 and I win 🏆 so never give up.so have you ever felt the same way???

julio gonzalez

julio gonzalez

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hello many times . especially when I lose amazing hands e.g. a crazy due allin with T3 of pay with AA and I eliminate myself from a tournament of 7.5 dlrs. of entry . I was three days without playing but I came back and I keep fighting every day

L

luketta7

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
honestly yes, because I haven't had good results so far, it's just like they say: a champion is one who didn't give up. So I keep playing until I get good results.

ztibor72

ztibor72

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
If it wears you down mentally, take a break.
If you lose against two outs, it stays better than if you just win with two outs, so the long run solves everything.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Yes, very often, but in the morning I'm back in the game!!!

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every time after several bad beats in a row and I say enough is enough, I don't play anymore. But after a couple of hours everything passes and I'm back in the game.

M

mange12345

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes when I run deep in a tournament or when playing a cash game and a player gets a two outer to take all my chips. I feel bad 😞 and wonder why.but I never give up and in the same situation my hand holds up 🔝 and I win 🏆 so never give up.so have you ever felt the same way???
Not in my life time. Poker is too much fun. I have been playing poker since 1954, and will continue on until the end. Actually, I should be ashame to publish how lone I have been playing poker, since I am a poor player. One would think lessons could be learned after all those years. But, no. lol

F

freedom4L

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I decided today to finally quit interestingly enough. Took me 14 years to realize i will never be a winner

N

n0n4m3

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think about it every time I lose. So it turns out that I don't think about it every day).

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, many times I had the same thought. Specially when I play a tournament for hours and leave after a bad beat winning a little more than the buy in.

aissam18

aissam18

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes many times but i think it's only the tilt talking at the moment

D

dlam

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes I have quit for one year and came back and played the best I eber played for the first month back.
However if I play to much I get in a spewing mode
Last 3/4 has been a spew mode. Need to take break from the game and reset when that happens

A

arshuns

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
Poker is too fun to quit for good. It is better to take a short break and then enjoy the game again. After all, for a person who wants to enjoy playing poker, this is the best solution. Chess is too tedious. Therefore, we continue to get adrenaline from poker.

telespf

telespf

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you have a big downgrade in your bankroll,

And if you need out money and more money for play,

And if you don’t have money falling sky

And if you don’t funny whole play

A think you need get out.

Or only study and play with chips free.

M

mclay

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Friends, if you are annoyed by bad beats in poker and this prevents you from living, then there is nothing for you to do in poker, quit it and do what brings you pleasure, take care of your health!;)

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
Not in my life time. Poker is too much fun. I have been playing poker since 1954, and will continue on until the end. Actually, I should be ashame to publish how lone I have been playing poker, since I am a poor player. One would think lessons could be learned after all those years. But, no. lol
If you make the same mistake (in poker) over and over again then it is not mistake anymore.

M1n1GuN777

M1n1GuN777

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Once I lost a little more than 1000 $, I remember that night I thought that I would never play poker again, but fortunately I do) I just concluded that high buyin tables are not mine yet

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Basically, this means that the player has completely or partially retired from poker, and now the game is not his main source of income.Some poker players find their soul mate, get married or get married, and choose a family over the game. Some decide to partly retire from the game, but the fact remains that poker is no longer their job. Personally, I have never quit playing.

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I haven't had such a thought before! I just started playing recently