ToNy70929

ToNy70929

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UZ
Chips
To be upset at the moment of winning, especially in such a situation it is stupid:)

S

slais_pro

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes there is such a feeling, but then you remember how many times you yourself lost and everything goes away right away!) This is poker here before the river there is almost always a chance to win or lose.

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think everything is within normal limits, especially since the rally was between SB and BB.
100% sure you were forced to call every card from your opponent. I don't think worries are appropriate here.

D

DavPerz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The only time I ever felt bad was when I knocked a guy out and then he bought back in his very next hand he went all in, I called with my JJ, and knocked him out again with his AKo. He bought in again, and I'm just like damn, bro. Take a break.

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, it happened more than once, recently it is for some reason, not long ago I won more than $ 100 a day, and even my mood did not rise for some reason :( I don't even know what it is connected with ...

M

Marvl56

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes this is very Hard you Building a straight Flush 😅
But Imagine the Situation if the other player get the Card vor a straight on the River Thats hard too
But Thats Poker sometimes Its Hard and sometimes you habe the Best feeling 😂😂

A

ayewayfilms

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Heck no...my heart races with anticipation of winning and hoping I don't get screwed by some bull crap happenstance...no I feel good winning a hand each and everyone.

venycyos

venycyos

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
There is the nature of the game, it hurts us a lot, we have to thank when she cuddles us.

A

andrestc

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I never feel bad from winning. I will evaluate my decision and I might think that it was not the right one, but I'll never feel bad for doing it.

It is impossible to play perfectly.

M

mrwalleye

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
after some of the bad beats ive taken heck no..

MAGICUZ

MAGICUZ

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am neither happy nor angry, in this game you must be a robot without emotions)

R

rolig22

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
In short, yes, since we are not bots and it is natural to make mistakes, such as missclick or when in a review of hands I realize that I made a decision with negative ev. because despite having clearly won I am losing money in the long run.

AizenFalck

AizenFalck

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It never makes me feel bad to win a hand that way, in the first place it is always a joy to win a hand, in the second, it has already been my turn to be in the place of the one who loses the hand and I don't see that he feels very guilty about it. to have won me, lol. So it is always a joy to win a good hand. This case that you describe in particular, in the poker stars tournaments, anyone would say that the probabilities of it happening are very small or impossible, but the truth is if you play daily on PS you would realize that it happens everyday.

P86

P86

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Never feel bad for winning no matter your game

V

valetgll

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Why should I feel uncomfortable in this case? If you played with such a card, it means that the opponent raised a little and allowed you to the river. It's his own fault.

Ichione

Ichione

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not only recently when I saw a doc on the crime & poverty in like Venezuela etc.. Now, I'm on micros & I see some playin extra passive w/ half stack even @ micros.. got me thinkin if they're livin in that trying to grind their way w/ what little they've got.. ofcourse I could just be over analyzing & making it more than what it is.

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands