Do You Count Promotions as Part of Your Winnings?

Lena M

Lena M

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello.
In my opinion, tournament money and tickets cannot be considered a profit. Profit is just the real money I managed to win.

T

TheChosenDragon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Received tickets are of course a nice bonus, especially if it's major tournaments. But often they just remain the dream of a big prize.:stupido3:
Yeah you're right, but for some people the dream gets real.
And it's always nice to be dreaming of that first place.
And you never know you get once lucky. :)

For me for the moment I look more to them as a perfect moment to train my skills.
Like some weeks ago, I got a bountybuilder ticket, never played a tournement like that.
Well I did bad, almost got 1 bounty but then I saw he had 1 chip remaining. :rolleyes:
Didn't hit 1 bounty, but the experience was really nice.

K

krypto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have gotten tickets that has made me some big money, for example, the daily spin on 888, i spun on a 5.50 big fish ticket, one ticket was in my account i join the game played and made 433$ and change from a free spin free ticket, another time on pokerstars, got a weekly 10k ticket and placed 2nd, so i would count the promotions tickets as a profit, if profit is made,

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
I often look for bonuses,but I m not sure -useful or harmful for players.

S

SubZero111

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would like to count promotions as part of my winnings..However, I just don't seem to have much for winning after 17 years of playing this awful game..LOL

frnandoh

frnandoh

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I think is very important to count all pros and cons as well as the liquidity of that promotion.