Gh0stL

Gh0stL

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Hi, is a hobbie, because like another hobbies you should be practice and study to learn and be good, but if you want to be a professional, that need more effort and study and manage your schedule to don’t overwhelm for the stress.

ms_attack

ms_attack

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
It is very difficult to earn enough money from poker to make a living. Very few people manage to do this and for these players it is a job. But it is also an unlikely pressure and stress to have in mind that you always have to win, so a few thousand dollars every month.

For me, it's a part-time job at best. Of course you dream of getting a huge win one day. But that always requires a certain amount of luck.

Luca Santos

Luca Santos

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
If he is paying his bills yes!

AzdajaD

AzdajaD

Meat Pounder
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RS
Chips
For some people it is, but for me it's just a sexy hobby... :D

werty328

werty328

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
it seems to me that everyone sees in their own way for someone it’s just a game for someone it’s work, for it to be work you need to live poker

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
no way :))) is only a hobby and with the years go by I play less poker :)

nameless

nameless

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
For only profesional players that live and breathe poker is a job.. for amateurs and players that play for fun its not.. for poker to be a job it have to be ur primary income and ur economy depends of that

JeffSBrito

JeffSBrito

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For me, poker can definitely be considered a job for those who dedicate themselves intensively to studying and practicing the game. Investing many hours in strategy analysis, reviewing hands and immersing yourself in the nuances of poker. While poker can be hard work, the potential rewards are significant. With skill, continuous study and accumulated experience, it is possible to achieve a consistent level of profitability and transform poker into a solid source of income. That's what professional players are like.

lifecoach22

lifecoach22

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Of course, if a person can make money playing poker, then this is a job for him. For some, this is just a hobby and such people pay less attention to poker

Falai_san

Falai_san

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips
For me now, poker is a hobby that you only get extra money from.
But if I feel that I will be able to get enough money per month from poker, I will make poker a business for me.

pedrovitorcosta

pedrovitorcosta

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
For some people yes, and very profitable.
But for me, like most players, it's just a hobby.

pasha poltava

pasha poltava

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
of course, yes, I don’t earn a lot with poker, but I do have a little, and there are people who only earn poker and even a lot of money!

barbados

barbados

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
You think poker is a job. Hmm... It seems to me that poker is a bluff. bluffing is cheating. Cheating is dishonesty. It turns out that poker is not a fair game! And you want to convince the public that foul play can be a job? Well, maybe... But you will not receive a pension for your work experience in poker.

YLAN

YLAN

Sida Nga Taraki
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Its just a game & not a job. Like any game that you like, you devote time, effort, & sometimes some money.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Poker for me will always be a Hobby, To work at any job, it becomes boring and repetitive to a point where you really want to Quit! and do something less boring. I used to play when I felt like it and trying to turn my meagre $200 bankroll into a $400 Bankroll it took it's toll, and even though I managed to reach over $600, I was playing every day, 10-12 hours a day, and I just didn't enjoy it like I used to.
Poker has lost it's Passion, or at least I have lost that passion, I hope to regain it someday but for now, even logging in to pokerstars seems like hard work.
Keep it Fun! Not Work!

L

Lemonade76

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
From my point of view, poker is only another way to invest money , not really a " WORK " . ✌🏾👍🏾💪🏾😎🇧🇷🇧🇷🇧🇷

T

TheDealer

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't know if I can exactly call it a job in the classic sense, but since it can cover the money you want, let's call it a job, it doesn't matter! haha

O

OstroLB

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
i believe that the game of poker is a profession for those who already dominate and work in the business of poker every day i mean poker professionals and are not afraid of losing

maxivega

maxivega

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would not consider it a job, there are always risks and if you do not have control over your bank, you can lose and it would be something very serious for your economy. What I think is that it can be a good way to add extra funds to your house.

Vladqt

Vladqt

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Definitely a job
I have never received this kind of money in any previous job.

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Just look at the number of players and the number of people who win. This shows that only a small percentage of those win and the rest just lose. So it's better to stick to poker as a hobby and if you win a major tournament, enjoy the extra cash

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hello CardsChat players. I hope you have had an incredible Christmas with your families and friends, have a good week everyone!
I believe that poker is a job. It requires a lot of study at a professional level, it is a full-time job, it also requires effort, dedication like any study career.
It can also be said that poker is a job with a lot of stress, schedule changes and so on. You have to handle many things, the head is everything!
Hi.
For some, poker is a job, for others it's a hobby, for some it's entertainment, and for others it's a problem. I play for fun, poker is a hobby for me, although I do not rule out that one day poker can become a job for me.
Good luck.

jose_saleh

jose_saleh

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PE
Chips
Well, if you think like that of course it's going to feel like a job. I consider it as a hobbie, not expecting to become my main income source. But even if you consider it a job, you should play relaxed, stress and bad emotions will make you loose effectiveness.

P

pjokay

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's a job if it's your profession, what your income is from.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I concider it a fun pastime, that I am lucky enough to ahead in.