Do you accept to take BAD BEATS?

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I sure feel like I'm being tested this week. I've taken a lot of bad beats.
Feel like the poker Gods are against me. But I'm still trying to play through it.
You are not alone... :D

H

helmutm

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
that's part of the game. accept it and go on playing

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I really do not like bad beats and less when they are very fast,
But it is something to live with and more in online games

B

Brandom1

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad beats aren't even that bad, in my opinion.

As far as I can tell, most beats aren't bad at all. Losing as an 80% with say AA vs 22-KK isn't bad, at least in my opinion it isn't. I can't get upset losing 20/100 vs 22-KK when I'm winning 80/100. I'm happy with that exchange 100% of the time. In fact, thank goodness 22-KK wins 20% of the time because, if they didn't, I wouldn't be getting paid off by weaker hands. The losses are necessary for long term profitability.

Is losing as a 98% favorite a bad beat? Not to me. I mean, same thing as above, I'm winning so many many times that I can't not be upset losing to a 1 outer. In the long run I'm winning 99/100 times. That 1 loss is absolutely nothing to get upset about.

In fact, I'd be more impressed if the 2% actually hit because it's going to happen so infrequently that I'd probably have to congratulate my opponent on actually hitting it. It's such a longshot that how can I be upset?

OKAY SO MY QUESTION IS.....What does it mean if that happens every hand for say the next 7 to 15 hands and you win the next two and then repeat? And this goes on for about three to four days before you have one winning session...and the said cycle continues:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm already used to bad bits, I have almost every tournament or cache games all the time, I just keep playing and probyvat win on other cards and not get into bad bits, but it happens and with this nothing to do is a game of poker And there must be a winner in it

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
bad beats is a part of poker, but its very saiid to saw them

InnerForce

InnerForce

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The biggest problem i have with bad beats is that i read players very good (when i am focused on the table) by the position,timing and bet sizes and when i go for the kill (all in or big raise) usually on turn the opponents are calling with open ended straight & flush draws which is not that bad compared to when i get called by two overcards or even gutshots
This is so sick because i make perfect read on em and try to play poker with mind instead of playing cards...

A

AKbadboyAK

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There is no way to avoid bad beats as they will always exist in the game of poker is part of the game now many players opt for volume of game and others giving a little time to play.