Do u think u could be a pro?

G

gqr31ff

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
need to gain a lot of experience and then everything is possible it all depends on you need to invest a lot of time and effort

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course most players on here could beat a pro HU. However I would qualify that by saying only over a short number of hands or a short series of games. If the game involved a lot of hands or a series of games then the odds would always be in the favor of the pro.

Casecrs

Casecrs

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Anyone

Anyone can beat Anyone so yes and anyone!

J

jass503

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont think so! theyve been playing for years And they know how to use any hand in a correct way you migh win some lucky hands but you need to srudy poker and learn yo play your hands and to calculate odds to win most hands!

NickFurlano

NickFurlano

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
id like to believe i could beat a pro anyday both short term and long term. but realistily probably not

mendiolacubicle

mendiolacubicle

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I rely on luck head-up, I really don't have any idea on how to play when it comes to that. So probably I will win by luck and lose if I'm "unlucky" to not have it.

n3rv

n3rv

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I could decide which pro, when the session was, how long it was for, and what the stakes were, etc., etc...

Then yes, of course, easily.

They could still also easily beat me though - the variance is ridiculous in poker, especially heads-up. :laugh:

denisthemenys

denisthemenys

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in HU believe that any poker player would have a chance to win a pro but I think it depends a bit if you are playing online or playing live is a small diferentza not you think?

R

RamdeeBen

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Define pro. Also cash or sng?

Do I think if I put work into my game to play sng heads up could I live of it? I think I I could. Not baller amounts of money but could survive I believe. So long as ur not thinking high stakes making 50k a month as being "pro"

R

redwards92

never going to move up
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah ill be at 5knl by next year imo

G

guutox

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I couldnt be, im not a good player. And when im good in some tournament im very afraid.