Differences between a man and woman in poker?

helpspb

helpspb

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think that women tilt more than man neither I think that women are more aggressive haha. Actually I agree with S3mper, it's just that men and women get different perception, but I don't see differences either. It's silly to label players depending on their gender. I've seen plenty LAG women and men as well as nitty players. Sometimes I'm aggro and loose myself and e.g. in CC games I used to play pretty tight. It always depends.

Alexsandr Kononov

Alexsandr Kononov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women playing poker , not so much. about 90 % of the tournaments - men. The difference in thinking. man perceives logic and integrity , and a woman details and specifics . Men get easier to calculate the strategy of the game and predict the actions of the opponent

akyurukov

akyurukov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The women are much emotional than man,and thats a factor number 1 that can affect their game. ( strictly my opinion).

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I totally agree with you, there is no difference. I do not like when I see swearing at the table, especially if someone swears a girl, that's not nice. if he was already injured ego, then you better do not say anything, just says even bigger fool of himself.

I think it's rude,a lot of men think that poker is a men's sport so if a lady beats them their peni..ses shrink and they act all macho because they ego got hurt.

M

MPaz_87

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The women are much emotional than man,and thats a factor number 1 that can affect their game. ( strictly my opinion).

Really?? That's why Phil Helmiut reacts that way when he loses, figthing everyone and insulting? wow, those are not emotions, right?

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Men stink of BO and Women smell nice from perfume, that's the only difference I've noticed when I have played live.

P

PlayedYou73

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
One has boobs, the other has moobs? lol