Difference Between Women and Men Players?

L

lezghin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally think that women can play better than men, this is because women are more patient than men, they know how to wait for the strike when they need it ... anyway, they are interesting in the game ... I’m not surprised when they win even the biggest tournaments, they have better intuition

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
The mansplaining in this thread is really contradicting itself :rolleyes:

mitroff

mitroff

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
From her own experience of lively play, women are more cunning and observant. If in tournament poker the ratio of men and women was 1: 1. Ready to bet that the number of victories would not be in our favor:). From the aesthetic point of view, it is more pleasant to play with women.

savaxz

savaxz

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When women lose, they start to cry and beat the mouse on the table)
The man smokes)

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
Do not underestimate women! let's not forget that every time men went to wars ... wars started by women :);)

alfiyka

alfiyka

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
there is such a saying - - - a man's head and a woman's neck. when a woman plays aggressively at the table,I fold.

Warriorasf

Warriorasf

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not see much difference there are women who play very well and have men who play very well, have women who play poorly and have men who play very poorly.

C

Cloxy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is interesting because of Poker plays mostly men than women.

D

DamocValentin

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe there are no differences between male and female players. All the players are different but it doesn't depend on it's genre

malitoxdk16

malitoxdk16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
they are more patient and calculating ... they keep their emotions while we get even

W

west28

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women players are more cautious at playing and bluffing, then after a while playing a lot they seem to loose up and try some horrible bluffs at times.

Garfield52

Garfield52

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are talking about online poker then |I do not see any difference between either sex. How do you even know if you are playing against a man or a woman ? I hope you just don't look at the picture they have up. Remember looks can be deceiving !!!!

youri

youri

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Besides testosterone and estrogen :D:D, I don't see any difference. I've played against many decent female players as much as male ones.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is not a matter physical abilities where there may be a great advantage for a male, not in all cases. Men and women are totally equal so I treat everyone the same, as my opponent. One time I did not go all in because the lady next to me would have lost all her chips. Guess what, she knocked me out about an hour later. Men are stupid, we think if we let a lady driver cut in front of us, we are that much closer to having sex. Do not lie guys, we all do it.

L

Lula1390

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hello friends i don't think that aggression in the game has anything to do with male or female gender i believe that both men and women take actions in the game according to the way they act in their lives for example a stock investor will take turns dangerous and aggressive much more often than an economist and this is due to the fact that one is used to taking risks while the other practically never takes them

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe that the player's gender makes a difference. I believe that individual skill and that makes a difference

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In poker, there is no difference between great male and female players, although each plays in a different style. Observation shows that at the level of weaker players, men make more mistakes.

lauestla

lauestla

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I either don't see any real difference between male and female players.
Except the fact that when you are the only woman at the table you are often the target and your blinds are attacked. That's why my avatars have no gender :D

P

PEGAMEUALLIN

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
goes from person to person, each has their own style of gameplay

M

maroca06

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think there is a difference between men and women in poker. I am a woman and I think I have the ability to win, regardless of gender.

B

bobor19871987

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
bobor19871987

In my opinion, women can also play poker, it is a strategy in poker and also in experience:):):)

pescaofish

pescaofish

Academic Poker
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
PA
Chips
In online poker there is no difference, I need to get to know them and play them accordingly as any men player.
in live poker there is a big difference, ladies are always nice to see and may distract me, so in live poker I avoid them and feel guilty when attacking them. :rolleyes: