Difference Between Women and Men Players?

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, believe there is a difference in how you play between a man and a woman, for example, they believe that women have to be more aggressive, than men.
Or that women have an advantage :idea: for its sixth feminine sense :).
Cardschat forum I have met some women who play very well and are very aggressive players, although numbers are less than men, always see a woman going far in a tournament.

gl all. :D

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not know what the difference in the game is between a man and a woman, but I see many times in the game that women play aggressively and they get the right cards perfectly and she collects a good amount of chips to continue the game, but for me there is no difference with whom to play at the table, for I have to earn a good amount of chips to play in the prize zone and win something!

oneloy

oneloy

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Я не знаю, какая разница в игре между мужчиной и женщиной, но я вижу много раз в игре, что женщины играют агрессивно, и они правильно получают правильные карты, и она собирает хорошую сумму фишек для продолжения игры, но для меня нет никакой разницы с кем играть за столом, потому что я должен заработать хорошее количество фишек, чтобы играть в призовой зоне и выиграть что-то!
well said!)

neiroob

neiroob

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Women play poker aggressively and freely. They like to slyly hide their hands and bluff a lot.

Tony Vayer

Tony Vayer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hello friends, believe there is a difference in how you play between a man and a woman, for example, they believe that women have to be more aggressive, than men.
Or that women have an advantage :idea: for its sixth feminine sense :).
Cardschat forum I have met some women who play very well and are very aggressive players, although numbers are less than men, always see a woman going far in a tournament.

gl all. :D
The brain has the same mass in the skull. But remember one thing-a woman is stronger than a man. Not argue.

A

anderson697

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not think there is a difference, I think we can all have the same potential to develop the skills of games that allow us to become professional players, I think it's just a matter of time and dedication, gender should not matter.:cool:

steve22055

steve22055

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've played against a lot of female players and just like the guys, there are some good ones and some bad ones. I really don't see the difference in the sexes on the felts.

Chalada12

Chalada12

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don t think there is a difference between playing against men or women . I guess if you think this way while playing against a woman , it will only makes you in a worse place cuz u may change ur playing method, so always stay focus no matter who u re against . Good luck in tables

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think having a penis makes me a better or worse player,,,:dontknow:

Ronaldo7

Ronaldo7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Women have advantage if they have nice boobs [emoji14]

roger perkins

roger perkins

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
the cards dont know gender

Everbane

Everbane

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
At home there is a difference between a man and a woman, but not in the game ... At the tables everyone is equal, just someone plays well and someone weakly ...

AlexDriver

AlexDriver

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not much difference. Fishes and sharks are among women and men.

zippaya

zippaya

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I haven't noticed any major differences between men vs. women. You either know how to play or you don't, and of course, the luck plays the crucial role! I'd say we are all equal here!

Joshua_Kane

Joshua_Kane

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
Women have advantage if they have nice boobs [emoji14]

Maybe against weak players, but if she’s worth a shit she probably has an advantage on them anyways.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker players are poker players. You start looking at gender for answers, my guess, you are a couple steps behind.

ammje

ammje

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker players are poker players. You start looking at gender for answers, my guess, you are a couple steps behind.

I do not understand your answer? I just ask if women some advantage, because I think they have more intuition than men, and concentrate more than us, this all did not mean to imply otherwise.
I did not want to cause controversy with this issue.

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not understand your answer? I just ask if women some advantage, because I think they have more intuition than men, and concentrate more than us, this all did not mean to imply otherwise.
I did not want to cause controversy with this issue.

Don't see any controversy, do you? Would you play a hand differently regarding the gender of the villain? Every poker player will approach the game differently, from thought process, focus level, or aggressiveness. Do you really think gender will define that further and to what degree?

How about age, or nationality, people younger or from different parts of the world have any advantage? If you are categorizing players by any of this besides what you have observed from the players action, it isn't very good information.

Reply is not meant to cause any ill will but to how I would approach people at the table. Last thing would be the persons gender.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
How about age, or nationality, people younger or from different parts of the world have any advantage? If you are categorizing players by any of this besides what you have observed from the players action, it isn't very good information.

Then tell me something. How come I know when I play against a Brazilian or Russian player before looking the player's country?

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I believe that in the past there was a certain prejudice about women in world poker. Nowadays this is being broken, so much so that women players are seen more often in live tournaments, and excellent players by the way

T

thaliko86

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In my opinion there is no difference between men and women in poker. Every day the number of women in the sport increases and this is very positive! I know excellent players and the discussions with them always brings learning and different points of view.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are women who play wonderfully, just as there are women who do it the other way around.
Just as there are a lot of men who are well-off, and become great poker players, but we have men among us, who are the converse of that too, it all depends on how each applies their knowledge, and this does not apply only to poker, but everywhere, the difference of man or woman is only in sex, in the rest we find many women who are better than us men, be it playing poker or driving a car.

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Then tell me something. How come I know when I play against a Brazilian or Russian player before looking the player's country?

I'd like to know more about your answer, since I'm Brazilian, and I do not understand where you want to go with your statement, could it be any clearer?

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'd like to know more about your answer, since I'm Brazilian, and I do not understand where you want to go with your statement, could it be any clearer?

Try this. Play spin n go, the smaller buyin. Wait for a player that shoves with J8o or shoving constantly any two. Look up his nationality. Tell me your results.:flute:

lilu80

lilu80

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Sometimes I like talking on a chat or meeting with beer in bar with poker's women about love, flowers, subtlety senistitive our body and meaning of human life. With men it's better to talk about cards and beer. I think it's a very important difference between women and men players! Nowadays, sometimes if you drink too much beer, it can sometimes confuse the sequence. Such times and better watch out! Good luck!