Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 20 now posted.

Diary of an Online Poker Payer

Special thanks to everyone who gave the thread some of those funky little gold stars and extra special thanks to all those who post their comments here. It's nice to read them.

See you tomorrow.

Snowman

XXX

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
3 days will be posted later today. Snowman is currently ill and will get it together before he melts into a puddle.

Mrs. Snowman

Apologies to everyone who reads his post.

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Days 21 and 22 now posted.

Thanks to the wife for letting you all know I've been unwell. Apologies for not being able to post for a couple of days. I should be up to date by tomorrow evening. Thanks also for the nice comments in this thread, they're the best medicine I can get.

Snowman

XXX

MrDaMan

MrDaMan

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Brilliant Snowman, well done, well done. :D

Fat Stu

Fat Stu

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey snowman, noticed your registered for the upcoming laddies freeroll(in 45 mins) hope to see you on the final table.;)

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi everyone,
Day 23 is now posted. The next one should be up in a couple of hours or so. Thanks again, your comments are rocketing my recovery.

See you shortly

Snowman

XXX

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol sometimes it's a little too gross for my taste, but overall I enjoy these! Thanks for a good laugh and keep up the good work!

royalburrito24

royalburrito24

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my favorite day was day 6 when discussing the different online poker usernames, as you can see in my signature....

YES

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Very nice, like looking in a mirror at times. Keep it updated if you can, the Mrs. Grandoso claims that after reading that diary, she has finally located my lost brother, and something about her sympathies to Mrs. Snowman.

Why?, I donta wanna know.

Keep it going though.

Ps. I have a brother??? Hmmmmmm, I don't seem to recall one ever being born and I am the oldest, possible maybe, likely uh nope.

Last edited:
Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi guys...sorry the diary hasn't been kept up to date for the last couple of dayd but I've really been quite ill. I'll sort a few days and post them all in one big chunk tomorrow.

Thanks

Snowman

(and many thanks for the continuing comments)

XXX

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Days 24 and 25 now posted. I'm feeling much better now boys and girls so should be back to normal daily postings.

Snowman

XXX

PS. A link to my e-mail address is now on the homepage.

Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Lol this latest one is great! These are so funny! Thanks for the entertainment...:)

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 28 now posted while I cry into my beer. You'll understand why when you read it.

I have another idea. If everyone who reads the blog tells one of their friends and they tell one of theirs (and so on) I might be able to rach 10,000 hits a day. The way things are going I sure as hell wont be reaching it in dollars.

See you all tomorrow

Snowman

XXX

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 28 now posted while I cry into my beer. You'll understand why when you read it.

I have another idea. If everyone who reads the blog tells one of their friends and they tell one of theirs (and so on) I might be able to rach 10,000 hits a day. The way things are going I sure as hell wont be reaching it in dollars.

See you all tomorrow

Snowman

XXX
Did the same last week, a $16US momentary lapse of reason, and a week later am back to $4.98US. One should pay real close attention to which button they are clicking. And when 4 of the cards on the board are the same suit (and not yours) don't call and go all in with a A-trip. My $16US was flushed away.

I think I had better stick to tourneys and stay far away from ring games! I am too dangerous, to my bankroll that is, to be playing ring games.

Love the blog, great to see I am not the only looney trying BR on freerolls and micro-buyins.

Keep up the good work, kill the cat (blame the your government for doing animal experiments.....better yet sell the cat for animal experiments) and look forward to reading more.

-Cheers!
:cool:

Last edited:
Semicolonkid

Semicolonkid

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 30 now posted.

Hope you like it.

Snowman

XXX

PS. The comments seem to have dried up but the hits on the site are increasing. Wierd or what.

It's because people are so "riveted" by the awesome amazing aura that's just radiating such extreme glory generated by your genius and hilarious entries that there simply are not words to describe this amazing level of new inspiration.

lol just kidding I have no idea:D .
Anyways, keep em up! Great job so far!

V

VassagoRox

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
hahahha i found soo funny.. thanks a lot for sharing : ) good luck at the tables..haha just hilarious

Jefe Grandoso

Jefe Grandoso

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So how long do you think before venturing out from hospital:D

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. I've been sending the link to my friends. Keep it coming.