KerouacsDog

KerouacsDog

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Days 51, 52 and 53 now posted on the new site

Diary of a Crap Poker Player

I'll post the next few tomorrow but an empty bottle of Southern Comfort indicates it's bedtime now. Any comments? (not on the drinking though)

Snowman

XXX
Snowman, just tried the link, and it's broken mate. It sends me to your Index page. Too much soutern comfort, me thinks!

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the info KD. You were right...it was a Southern Comfort error. The site link is now working. I hope. I'll post a few more days this evening.

Snowman

XXX

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Day 54 now posted on the new site.

I'm still trying to figure out how to get the guestbook operational so I'll post another couple of days tomorrow while I'm doing that.

Snowman

XXX

K

Khaosk

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You're an excellent writer. You're blog is bookmarked.

I've only read up to the first ten days but I seem to relate to your situation. I've been playing bodog's thousand dollar freeroll. Yesterday my Aces were cracked and today someone went all in with a lower pair and hit two pair on the river. I don't know if I can take it much longer.

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've been trying all day to install a guest book for my blog but sadly I'm a bit of an idiot with computers. Can anyone help out? I'm sure at least some of you guys are computer bods.
Thanks
Snowman

eNTy

eNTy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I still do, I'm sure everyone else does at well. Just exhausting typing the same wonderful comments about your blog every day. At least that's how I feel :)

B

bass_fisher_jr

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
just a thought Snowman....how about also showing funds "won and (subsequently) lost", along with your "starting bank" and "current bank" ?
This would at least show how much you had accumulated from your play, even though you eventually lost it along the way......sort of a hypothetical bankroll, had you never lost any. You could even call it "hypothetical bank".
like I said, just a thought....keep the new stuff coming.....I still enjoy reading them.
Thanks,
BF_jr

Snowman1964

Snowman1964

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Forgot to ask...any HTML programmers that can answer a couple of questions and help me out please?

Thanks

S