Diabloblanco vs. FourDogs

Who will win the CardsChat Heads-up Challenge?

• Total voters
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This may sound a little lame, but i'd rather not give diablo a chance to get a read on me before we play. Whenever that will be. I take that back. he's not registered yet. What you doing now?

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
dinner in 5 minutes but lets see it is 7 my time 8 my time. So almost exactly an hour from now. I'll be settling into playing for a few hours and wouldn't mind a good match to start the night.... btw I am NITEOWL46224 on FT....

joshyb20

joshyb20

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lunagirl said:
So, I think this little head-up match will be fun. I agree that it would be fun to see some other players do it too. I think Rammer vs Poker Player 100 wouldn't be very fair though. HOWEVER, i think a table of xdmanx007, grumbledook, rammer, diablo, michelew, drofgolf, and four dogs would be quite the sight to be seen. I would defintely like to be the innocent bystander at that table. BTW - has anyone seen doc lately?
That would be a good table. I wouldn't mind jumping in on that, just to get a feel for how I would do w/ the "elite" of the forum, lol. I'd prob be elimination #1, but hey, you never know.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry to disapoint you joshy but I'm elite only in how much I talk. Everyone else on that list is pretty good.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the Dog got me for 5 bucks... Took a huge number of hands to do it as well 3! Good job man.... I am at your mercy for a rematch:congrats:

joshyb20

joshyb20

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't believe I've ever seen you play, so I don't know if your being honest or truthfull, lol. Still would be a good table, even with you and I "bumming it up"

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
He got me I simply chose the wrong hand to stand my ground.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry about that XD. I can't believe the good luck I had. 1st hand I flopped a full boat. I just got one great starting hand after another. On that last hand I flopped top pair and I knew you would think I was full of shit. That really wasn't a good guage of either of our abilities.

L

lunagirl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, Fourdogs! I will be looking forward to the real match between you and diabloblanco. Obviously, dmanx007 wasn't up to the challenge :congrats:

You definitely should have taken him for more than $5 though. :icon_thum I guess this makes you the reigning heads up champion of cardschat! Wahoo! :icon_king

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm a live game guy, so he may crush me in the virtual cardroom. I'm sure 4dogs has already figured I'm going to start out with a prettty vanilla, ABC basics kind of game at first, being that its not my house....or will I? LOL. And as for being elite, I'm flattered, but I simply can't live up to that expectation. Lets just call me well-read, and practiced-up.

On a crappier note, we still don't have friggin' electricity. I'm going to call the electric company when they open tomorrow, and if its going to be off into Tuesday, I'm going to buy a damn generator. I should have already done it since it got so bad last year, but as 4dogs can tell you, I live by the mantra, "why do today, what you can put off until tomorrow?"

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well the rematch will have to be somewhere else I have taken my last bad beat on Full Tilt. Flopped a set of 4's top card on the board was a 10 all in for 45 bucks opponent turns over jack 10. turn 10 river J. I :toilet: myself when that happened. 2 nights in a row 2 big pot beats to runner runner bullshit longshits..SO :thefinger Full Tilt... Going back to Party where at least I know for sure no bullshit is going on.. BTW I am going to work on Nick for a heads-up league or freeroll leage or something for here. Enjoyed our match Dog even though I lost.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
XD, Poker Player 100 would have crushed you with the 6 consecutive starting hands I got. The cards rule in Heads-Up. That's why you got to play a set.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm out of town 'till the 23rd. I guess this thing is going to have to wait. Don't get in too much trouble while I'm gone. And speaking of gone:vroam:

MicheleW

MicheleW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can't believe that a little heads up match has turned into such a big thing. Geesh, just go play for chrikey sakes. Excuses, excuses. I've lost interest.

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
MicheleW said:
I can't believe that a little heads up match has turned into such a big thing. Geesh, just go play for chrikey sakes. Excuses, excuses. I've lost interest.
ahhhhh I see you don't understand that when a challenge is laid down it must be accepted... and it your duty to destroy the bringer of said challenge! :)

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
All for the best I guess. I just lost $70.00 on one hand of heads up. I was up about $50.00 from $20 in about a half an hour and some chump put me all in in the first 3 hands. I called w/J-J, he showed 10-10 and flopped his set. I should have stayed with the $5.00 sit-n-go's.

twizzybop

twizzybop

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm with Michele, get this over with allready. I would hate to see these two in a gun fight at the O.K Corral. "Hey Time out, I Have no bullets, so you can't fire that weapon unless we both have bullets"

"Hey wait I forgot to bring my 6 shooter with me, what was that? You allready took your 5 steps"

Greg

Greg

Keyser Soze
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Four Dogs said:
I'm out of town 'till the 23rd. I guess this thing is going to have to wait. Don't get in too much trouble while I'm gone. And speaking of gone:vroam:
Shame, Nick and I will miss it, were hiking out to Spain on the 18th till the 6th of August and my apartment isn't wired up to the net :(. On the bright side im going to get Nick to cook my meals for 2 weeks and im sure there will be plenty of senoritas waiting for us when we get there. :icon_thum

Oh well, good luck, im sure it will be quite a spectacle. :D

GO FOUR DOGS!!

MicheleW

MicheleW

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
xdmanx007 said:
ahhhhh I see you don't understand that when a challenge is laid down it must be accepted... and it your duty to destroy the bringer of said challenge! :)
You'll have to explain the above to me, I don't understand. I thought these two already agreed to to this - am I wrong?

Greg - You and Nick have a great time! Be careful.

C

Combusto Broad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey, cut me some slack. I've been ready for 2 weeks! I couldn't wait forever. Now I'm going on vacation to a cabin in the Rockies with no computer, no TV, no cell phone, no Radio, NO T-WIRELESS! and best of all NO POKER! Well, I do have a couple of decks and some chips packed away. Just In Case.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, cut me some slack. I've been ready for 2 weeks! I couldn't wait forever. Now I'm going on vacation to a cabin in the Rockies with no computer, no TV, no cell phone, no Radio, NO T-WIRELESS! and best of all NO POKER! Well, I do have a couple of decks and some chips packed away. Just In Case.

Greg

Greg

Keyser Soze
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Combusto Broad said:
Four Dogs said:
Wow, just goes to show how similar two people can be in a relationship. ;) :2in1:

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea, those damn hurricanes are all talk. Just a bunch of sucking and blowing, then they take your house...kinda like a wife. I will be ready anytime after 4digs is back, and if ya lost interest, sorry. It really was for us anyway, we just decided to share. Cut me some slack....hurricane=no electricity, then when its gone, a couple of days of cleaning up. Sheesh.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OK, the jig is up. She's my imaginary wife. Almost as good as a blowup doll. I made her up to get an extra vote for me in the heads up. And then she went and voted for Diablo anyway lol!
Actually, I logged her in to cancel her e-mail while were gone and forgot to log out before posting.
Hey Diablo, is my adress short enough for your T-Moble now?