Diabloblanco vs. FourDogs

Who will win the CardsChat Heads-up Challenge?

• Total voters
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yeah, I saw that. I had to cancel him out.

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was gonna vote for you dogs, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. and my comment to dook was in reference to him saying you were gonna take me down on an all-in. I thought maybe you two butted heads in some match before and he got the business end of your all-in, that's why I asked.

To be honest, I thought I was only gonna get 2 votes, mine and Mrs. Dogs. LOL.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I said her money was on you. I'm pretty sure she wants me to win. She's just knows me well enough not to bet on it happening. BTW, what's the Vegas line?

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Vegas Line: 2:1 that the only people that have fun are you and me.

C

Combusto Broad

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I definatley want my dog to win. More beer money for me if he does.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'll hold the money for you two guys if you want. :evil: I have no bias.

T

Threesixes

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think its gonna be Diablo for the win, but I wouldnt bet my paycheck on it. You know what they say: "Every Dog has his day!"

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Come on Diablo. It's time to agree on a time! Not in the middle of the night!

P

Poker Player 100

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if I pick its gonna be about favorites not who I think will win.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Sorry everyone. Looks like it's Sunday morning. Diablo needs more time to practice.

joshyb20

joshyb20

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would bet on.........Me!!!!! I wouldn't bet on anyone but myself cause otherwise its out of my hands. No but seriously, I think it could go either way, on any given day. Play 100 times, could be 50 50, you never know.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't think anyone is betting real money on either of us. What do you think we are here? Gamblers? It's just for fun. Or at least it will be if Diablo can ever free up some time on his calander. How 'bout friggin Christmas? You can get in, oh say..., 10,000 hands or so before you have to face me.

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Diablo, 10AM tomorrow morning. I'm not going to be around all day to discuss the matter, I'm not Inspector Gadget like you, but I'll check back in tonight.

L

lunagirl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
So, I think this little head-up match will be fun. I agree that it would be fun to see some other players do it too. I think Rammer vs Poker Player 100 wouldn't be very fair though. HOWEVER, i think a table of xdmanx007, grumbledook, rammer, diablo, michelew, drofgolf, and four dogs would be quite the sight to be seen. I would defintely like to be the innocent bystander at that table. BTW - has anyone seen doc lately?

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You don't want to join that table with us lunagirl? Also, I don't think Rammer will sit at a table with me...online poker rooms don't have an ignore function. I keed, I keed.

L

lunagirl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nah, I recognize when I'm in over my head :) I watched xdman at a final table with a few familiar names once, and vowed not to do it myself until I had spent A LOT more time at the tables. Still, I wouldn't mind seeing it happen. hint, hint!

So....you are a Triumph fan, huh? :icon_colo

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ok, haven't heard back from you Diablo. Heads-up at 10AM. I'll be on-line 1/2 before to iron out the details. Have you forgotten that you were the one who made the original challenge? Or that you picked Friday night which then became inconvenient? Or that you changed it to Sunday? WTF man?

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yo dog what are the stakes again? Where you supposed to play? hehe Not in the mood to sift through the forum...

Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Well you were up late last night. I made a hit-n-run post and went to bed. Looks like you snuck in just after me XD.The wager was, and for the time being, being kept private. The match was supposed to be a best of 5 heads-up at the $5.00 Heads-up tables at full tilt. Looks like Diablo has lost interest, but seing as I'm all geared up for it perhaps someone else is game.

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I was here idleing after I posted, my mobile stayed on all night. I live in the armpit of Florida, and we seemed to have attracted a natural dissaster. I thought you guys knew I lived in Fla., but I guess not.

I haven't had electricity since about 11:30pm yesterday. Ill be online (mobile) most of the day so you can PM me four dogs.

Luckily, not much damage other than a little wind damage and some felled branches. The West of us is in for it though.

I had no idea till yesterday when my wife told me Dennis was coming. I didn't even know we were expecting one. Me, her, both my boys, and the dog all huddled up in the master bedroom last night.

Last edited:
Four Dogs

Four Dogs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I just deleted a reasonably nasty post that I started before you posted the above. My apologies Diablo. That should have occured to me. Let me know when your up and running again and we'll reschedule. Hope all is well.

diabloblanco

diabloblanco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Our biggest issue is with possible Tornados and maasive power outages and the inconvenience that comes with a major storm. However, to the West of me is where peoples lives are in danger for the next day or so. Ill keep you all posted and natural dissasters aside, we will be going ahead with the match.

bubbasbestbabe

bubbasbestbabe

Suckout Queen
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey Diablo, huddle down and keep safe. We'll be waiting and hoping all is quiet by you.

buckster436

buckster436

Cardschat Hall of Famer - RIP Buck
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
have to go with the home state guy, four dogs,were both from Ma. but i wish the two of you good luck and good cards>.buckster436

X

xdmanx007

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
in the meantime down for a 10 heads up at FT 2night dog? Be safe Diablo I have alot of family down there and they said it got pretty nasty!