Desire and determination may help us to win first place?

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
always making the best decisions will lead you to win and of course what you mention helps to achieve it and keep you focused on seeking victory

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
;) Sometimes we make mistakes in expression or in a word, but the meaning of this expression is clear to everyone, despite this slip of the tongue, but we always find someone who catches the error and leaves the essence of the subject;)
Well technically you could still do that in cash games - for example when you take all the money off from them so they either run away from table or go to sit out mode since they have 0.- left :)

W

wavetune

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
one desire to take first place in the tournament is unrealistic, you need to have knowledge of the game, strategy, the ability to understand how your opponent plays, and of course, as in any card game, you need luck, because you can lose your strong hand to a weaker hand at any time, so you can't do without luck

seirmelo

seirmelo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
BR
Chips
I see a lot in groups and discord, professional players say that if the player is not aggressive, he doesn't win tournaments, but in my case, as incredible as it seems, the tournaments I won were when I played tighter.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
I still play mostly sit&go, but I also try tournaments on a daily basis, and I have had good results not very often, but I feel encouraged to not only reach the final table, but to win it, with time maybe I will.