franken222

franken222

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hey, guys!

Hope you had a great Holiday season, and a better new year.

Here's a question that's a bit different.

What song, or music do you think describes your poker, whether it be your style of play, how you handle certain hands, how you feel about the game....anything, like that. (I'm not necessarily looking for your favourite poker song.)

Mine is "Low Budget" by The Kinks.

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Antonio Vivaldi - Le quattro stagioni.
I prefer classical music, and Vivaldi's concert series probably best reflects my playing and my attitude towards poker. :)

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
The ones that I am singing when I play are the ones that make a bad beat quickly forget me for continuing to sing, there are many songs that is why I do not mention just one but usually they are of love and very moved in the cumbia style,:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

MishkaZL

MishkaZL

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I think it depends more on my mood. Today I like one music, tomorrow another. There is no stability in this matter.

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
What song, or music do you think describes your poker, whether it be your style of play, how you handle certain hands, how you feel about the game....

Silence. Hate it everytime when it gets too loud though.

Piligrin66

Piligrin66

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The music that gives you energy, cheers you up is electronic music, it helps me in playing poker and gives me mental decisions in the game.