Not open for further replies.
Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
RULES:
• Personal attacks on other members or purposeless inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated.
lol mine was neither purposeless nor inflammatory. It was a simple statement of what is best for CC overall. One rotten apple will spoil the bunch.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If I had cancer and could guarantee it would go away by permanently removing the fingernail from my right thumb then I'd remove the fingernail immediately.

This will probably be classed as trolling or something, but i literally have no idea whatsoever what that analogy is supposed to mean, explanation?

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
lol mine was neither purposeless nor inflammatory. It was a simple statement of what is best for CC overall. One rotten apple will spoil the bunch.

If it wasn't purposeless or inflammatory, then it was clearly a personal attack, which apparently will NOT be tolerated.

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
If it wasn't purposeless or inflammatory, then it was clearly a personal attack, which apparently will NOT be tolerated.
No, it wasn't a personal attack either. It stands on its own merit plain and simple. If someone...anyone regardless of poker skill...hates CardsChat so much that they will actually go out of their way to post derogatory comments constantly as well as to try to cause problems and intentionally stir shit in the forums all while trying to cause rifts in the membership, then that person should go (and whether it is voluntary or by assistance it will eventually happen).

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No, it wasn't a personal attack either. It stands on its own merit plain and simple. If someone...anyone regardless of poker skill...hates CardsChat so much that they will actually go out of their way to post derogatory comments constantly as well as to try to cause problems and intentionally stir shit in the forums all while trying to cause rifts in the membership, then that person should go (and whether it is voluntary or by assistance it will eventually happen).

gtfo please Jack

Last edited:
Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
theres some surious posting going on hurr

c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Remember kids, the mods are always right on the forum that they moderate.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
whats everybody getting for christmas

Munchrs

Munchrs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the only down side to what your doing swithc is JD is a mod....

your not.

anyone else see the problem?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if smith gets a goose egg I will cry! I think he is going to ship a big game, probs 25. Im pumped, GL!!

JD the handy man hey! whats your main purpose for this going to be?

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JD the handy man hey! whats your main purpose for this going to be?
To start I'm going to largely use it during a bathroom remodel I'll be doing in the upstairs hall bath. I'll be gutting the room entirely, moving the door from one wall to another, then new tub, surround, floor tile, toilet, vanity, etc. I figure in that remodel alone I will be able to use all of the attachments in one way or another. I just finished an overhaul of the first floor bathroom, hallway, and foyer and I wish I had something like this for that job! I have a lot of tools, but this thing has some features (like zero clearance cutting) that is really tough to do with standard tools.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ah nice!

thought you may have used it in another hobby or something

T

treesandsuch

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
the only down side to what your doing swithc is JD is a mod....

your not.

anyone else see the problem?

The problem is you need to learn the difference between your and you're :D:eek::D

belladonna05

belladonna05

belladonkin'
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
hey jd, i just had my downstairs remodeled,,,I threw this out
what should I replace it with?:D

Last edited:
c9h13no3

c9h13no3

Is drawing with AK
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Did feitr's post get deleted, or am I smokin' rocks again?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
You are smoking rocks. :p

(It was moved to suggestions.)

Status
Not open for further replies.