Not open for further replies.
blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
name appropriately inspired by the devious debi

last month of 2009 guys, let's make it count. go out there and decimate fish and win all the money. gl!

thisiscc.jpg

Emperor IX

Emperor IX

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope to decimate my november graph. Which sucked. So this should be easy.

Not tourney wise though, tourneys have treated me well :)

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Going to play poker this month, its going to be hot

I want to see Gerrard Butler's (i think thats his name) new film, law abiding citizen. Looks really good

PC69

PC69

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My birthday month fellas and although i dont crush the limits like some I hope to be providing a few jaw dropping stats this month.. Renewed sense of total aewsomness has got me locked in..

T

TheWall

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I ended up in the black for November, but I think I need to stop getting sucked into the quick gain of Turbo Multi Table SNGs that result in equally fast downswings. I'm slightly under rolled for it, but I'm going to have a go at 10NL again.

cjatud2012

cjatud2012

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've gotta grind the first half of this month, I'm trying to get as much out of my holiday bonus as possible on Tilt... This wouldn't be as important if I weren't buying into 4 miniFTOPS events lol.

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i'm addicted to UB blackjack

in before busto

blankoblanco

blankoblanco

plays poker on hard mode
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think i'm addicted to UB blackjack

in before busto

Emperor IX (1:48:17 AM): stop the bj
Emperor IX (1:48:21 AM): never thought I'd say that

J

Johnnybmoto

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
November was good to me

Need to play more though

Attachments

• November.jpg
    November.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 20
PattyR

PattyR

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
The end of November has been ok to me...need to finish clearing my holiday bonus and reach gold status on FTP so i can get that $75 they are offering

C

cAPSLOCK

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
IN BEFORE LOCK!

No.. really, nice thread.

slycbnew

slycbnew

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Still coasting at micros - having fun w PLO 6max and PLO8 FR ($2, $5, and $10), haven't played NLHE for a while now. If you think micro play is bad in NLHE, try PLO8, it's truly terrible (nut peddling is very profitable).

Just installed the trial for HEM to see how the Omaha functionality works, I'm impressed in general w the product, not crazy about buying HEM though since I already have PT3 and theoretically there's a beta coming out by end of year for Omaha in PT3.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Plan for the month: Trick Party regulars into giving me action HU. It's so very very lame for them to sit waiting on four tables and sit out as soon as I sit down - when I've never played them before.

How do you go about getting action HU? I tried looking more like a fish by buying in for $164.77 and stuff like that at 200NL to make it look like I was playing for rolls. It works sometimes, but not often.

Maybe I should just go back to 6max.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Plan for the month: Trick Party regulars into giving me action HU. It's so very very lame for them to sit waiting on four tables and sit out as soon as I sit down - when I've never played them before.

How do you go about getting action HU? I tried looking more like a fish by buying in for $164.77 and stuff like that at 200NL to make it look like I was playing for rolls. It works sometimes, but not often.

Maybe I should just go back to 6max.

Even on a site where you can change your screenname every month HU regs are mostly bum-hunters? That's terrible.

Well, move up until someone gives you action? There must be someone up there who feels he has an edge over you...

tenbob

tenbob

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Played around 15K hands on nl$50 last month, kinda breakeven, 6 buyins under EV, so ill take the breakeven streach. At least I got enough FPP's now to get around €1,000 worth of Amazon vouchers, thats Christmas taken care of at least.

F Paulsson

F Paulsson

euro love
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Even on a site where you can change your screenname every month HU regs are mostly bum-hunters? That's terrible.
That requires you to be Palladium (Party's Supernova), which I no longer am. :(

Well, move up until someone gives you action? There must be someone up there who feels he has an edge over you...

Isildur1, perhaps. :p

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I love it when a new cool video game is released and most regs spend time on that and leave the fishes to people who don't play. COD2 made the tables really good for a week or so... :D

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good thread title lol. Now let't make it come true!

November was a good month for me. Gonna go for 2 in a row.

Fredrik - get back on the poker lol.

Deco

Deco

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I finally get to open my advent calender and the chocolate in number 1 is long gone:(

Status
Not open for further replies.