Which day and time are the best to play poker?

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe that when you feel more comfortable, you can play without haste, without discomfort, without sleeping.

This is true, you have to sleep well before and be comfortable to play well.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Weekend evenings when people are drunk and you are not.
yes, this is one of the advantages of the weekend, but I already played with a guy who was drunk once in the live and the guy played until the court and beat him all on the flop and he became a monster of chips and drunk.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi.
The best days for me are weekends. I usually play in the evenings, after work, when I have free time. But most of all I like to play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Good luck.
Weekend I agree has better prizes too

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day when you’re not tired, frustrated, sleepless is great for poker.
Wow, when I'm frustrated with nothing more to gain in the day ... frustrated, I think I really get discouraged

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an early riser and I like to play early in the morning which means that I play with European players a lot.
So play with the best because I only see Europeans beating me, a sad Brazilian in the bubble.

PatriceM915

PatriceM915

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
If you are asking about bad players during some special time, then I think it is sometimes in some rooms. I think on the weekend or holidays more people are playing poker, so you can find a lot of bad players in some tournaments, even with big buy-ins. They just want to have fun during the game and can play a lot of hands and it's not that hard to get your chips out.
You just need to look for a different room and try to play in it, in some of them you will find many bad players.

yes pure truth

zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
its interesting to hear the different opinions, i definitely think there are certain time of days where the action is a lot different than others

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the most optimal is the weekend a lot of fish sometimes I play at night or in the morning depending on your limits and sleep mode

schtiuky

schtiuky

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Best days are thouse in witch you have time 4-5 hours and your not tired after Work

M

Mirougz

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Time is not important, we just have to feel good playing. Wish you all good luck.

Miguelpaniura0893

Miguelpaniura0893

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Tuesday nights, and in the American card room because pokerstars at that time is a disaster and there are too many good players connected, you could only win with good luck.

Sulfuros001

Sulfuros001

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Professionalism

The weekend and especially sunday is the best time to play poker 👍

D

dorynel7

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Weekend is the best time to play poker better prizes. GL

nanida888

nanida888

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello everyone! I don’t like to play after the weekend, that is, on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, then a streak of bad luck begins. I myself do not know why this is so, but I checked it many times. Time does not matter to me, because I work during the day and play at night). I wish you all victories regardless of the day of the week and time of day!

B

bonanza337

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont care which day i will play i must to have time for this

Sirkiba

Sirkiba

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally tend to play better in the morning and mainly play on weekends. It's either I'm a lot more tired in the evening or the players that play at night are way better than me.

rafcio20p

rafcio20p

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Definitely evening time, preferably Saturday.

tihomir_kula

tihomir_kula

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BG
Chips
For money tournaments Friday evening is the best time, because too many players play in stars at that time.

F

Fushicho

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Friday nights at 8pm! ~Sets up the weekend lovely.

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
i actually play on very different days and in the micros i noticed that there are even more fish. there are usually people present who just want a little fun after a hard week at work. These people play poker in a way that you sometimes think is this still poker or bingo? But everyone is free to play poker the way they want and I wish everyone good luck and, above all, a lot of fun, no matter what day or hour you play

rj_montana

rj_montana

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday and Saturday night optimal drinking donk bets happy hour