Which day and time are the best to play poker?

henriquemaduro

henriquemaduro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Could you answer if there is a specific day and specific time when you have more quality in your game at Poker?

I believe that the time you feel most comfortable, you can play without haste, without discomfort, without sleep.

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
The best days for me are weekends. I usually play in the evenings, after work, when I have free time. But most of all I like to play on Friday, Saturday and Sunday.
Good luck.

pljosko

pljosko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Every day when you’re not tired, frustrated, sleepless is great for poker.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
No, there is no specific day or time to play poker. I play when there is time to play!

M

molokheia

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
hi there

for me its not a matter of specific time
its a matter of availability time i mean only in the evenings is possible to play
so i had to adapt
rgds

Acechador

Acechador

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
EC
Chips
I prefer to play on weekends, I have more free time and there are more tournaments with better prizes.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the best time is the period of the day that you feel better and more focused. For me this period is usually at night. I also like to play at weekends because it’s usually when more recreational players are on the tables.

L

Laynester

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Best time ? Right after Sex.....ahhhhhhh

Right after sex...you have that "want' a cigarette feeling?

Well I have that "want" to log into CardsChat and find a nice poker game to "relax" by.

Now that's POKER!!!!

Mmm mmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Thank you for listening!

:cool:

A

alabos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
for me its friday all day because i'm alone lollll but friday night is very good

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Friday, Saturday e Sunday because you can play against recreational players

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Could you answer if there is a specific day and specific time when you have more quality in your game at Poker?
I think it depends on your sleep and rest mode! I prefer to play in the evening and on weekends ( a time when there are a lot of recreational players)

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am an early riser and I like to play early in the morning which means that I play with European players a lot.

L

Lolocomondo

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It depends on your schedule. For me it works in the afternoon and at night because i am most of the times alone and i am more focused.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am alone in the morning because my wife sleeps till late and goes to bed much earlier than me. That's why I like to play in the morning.

Bnobob

Bnobob

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Cup

weekend tournaments are really the best tournaments to play, and big tournaments like 'ScOOP, Bsop etc. These are the tournaments that every professional plays; Upon reaching 3rd or 2nd place, the Player does not need to play another tournament during the year.:jd4:

Chebchoub

Chebchoub

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
MA
Chips

I don't have a specific day, but I often play well on the day tomorrow is my day off. On other days, I do not focus properly, especially in tournaments

Nathan Williams

Nathan Williams

Poker Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Most recreational players have day jobs and play more at night and on the weekends. So these are the times that I choose to play the most as well.

L

Lucky River

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
my best bet is Saturday and Sunday, tournaments have an increased guarantee and a lot of weak players.