Status
Not open for further replies.
S

StoneKid86

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hmm i watching danny from more years..nobody can understand what she got in the hand when play...with danny.NOBODY CAN READ (KID POKER) Danny have writing in one romanian publication have this gift from her father Constantin Negreanu how in Romania who's and seller at the Black Market and the succes of this Market whos to understand fast with how person u sale!I have read here somewhere a guy have did (Maybe he is a witch) !but i think that Skill she got from her father and is the 90% of own succes in the career of poker player!

Snowmobiler

Snowmobiler

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Interesting :eek:

Snow :cool:

D

Daleyboy1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the article writer is saying daniel negranau is infact Danielle negranau and is infact Romanian and she got her poker skills from a magic rune gem that her dad gave her (does this make her a Witch?) and that 90% of her poker success is made up from this magic gem and the other 10% is luck

I could be wrong though

Kenzie 96

Kenzie 96

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Well I don't think he is a witch as he doesn't eat meat, but wherever get got it he definiatly has the skill.

D

Daleyboy1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Oh and her dad caused the success of the romanian black market and no one can tell what she has in her hand cos she carries blank cards.

Monoxide

Monoxide

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dont do coke then try to post next time thx

puppyfeet

puppyfeet

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
"I think the article writer is saying daniel negranau is infact Danielle negranau "

That makes sense, b/c I've often wondered if DN wasn't a little too effeminate.;)

Surf Rat

Surf Rat

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow stonekid86 is waaaay more twizted than I am at the moment but.. YES...Kid Poker is phenominal and his reads are incredibale...I am surprised he does not have more braclets and accolades ,but you can't be right all the time and sometimes the other player gets you....if by some small chance I ever play against him I'm wearing some google(bounceing) eye'd sunglasses to throw him off his reads...LOL

D

Daleyboy1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wow stonekid86 is waaaay more twizted than I am at the moment but.. YES...Kid Poker is phenominal and his reads are incredibale...I am surprised he does not have more braclets and accolades ,but you can't be right all the time and sometimes the other player gets you....if by some small chance I ever play against him I'm wearing some google(bounceing) eye'd sunglasses to throw him off his reads...LOL

He would pick up on how they were bouncing and use it against you!

JaBone30

JaBone30

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont know what this was but the coke comment was pretty good. And yeah Daniel is pretty good but I doubt the whole witch thing. This site gets weirder and weirder, LOL.

NewLucker

NewLucker

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Certainly a great player Danny! His unpredictability,and its her crownchip! In addition, he is very charming- that gives him many admirers across the world.Of course the credit for his father's skill is.He very difficult read.And I like Mike Matusov very funny dude!:D

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
??

negranau He throws a lotta cash at a lotta crapola.

Daniel Negranau's notable wins :-
  • 2008 World Series of Poker $2,000 No-limit Hold'em Event
  • 2004 World Poker Tour Five-Diamond World Poker Classic - $15,000 Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Event
  • 2004 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open - $10,000 Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Event
  • 2004 World Series of Poker - $2,000 Buy-in Limit Hold'em Event
  • 2004 World Series of Poker - $2,000 Buy-in S.H.O.E. Event
  • 1998 World Series of Poker - $2,000 Buy-in Pot Limit Hold'em Event
This is hardly the resume of a guy who throws money at crap.

This is the resume of a guy who throws money at crap :-
:D

G

Gr3atness

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
  • 2004 World Poker Tour Five-Diamond World Poker Classic - $15,000 Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Event
  • 2004 World Poker Tour Borgata Poker Open - $10,000 Buy-in No Limit Hold'em Event

This is the resume of a guy who throws money at crap :-
:D

He just finished 2nd place at a Limit Holdem event in this years world series.

W

WCFields

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

Maybe if he'd had not dicked around he would have done better in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Stu_Ungar

Stu_Ungar

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe if he'd had not dicked around he would have done better in 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2005, 2006 and 2007.

Maybe you should tell him next time you find yourself sitting at a wsop final table with him.

W

WCFields

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Maybe you should tell him next time you find yourself sitting at a WSOP final table with him.

That's weird. Maybe you should. Anyone who watches him on TV knows he plays way too aggressive and that he wastes his talent catching up, getting his money back.

jewboy07

jewboy07

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
That's weird. Maybe you should. Anyone who watches him on TV knows he plays way too aggressive and that he wastes his talent catching up, getting his money back.

haha this is a joke right?

W

WCFields

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
??

negranau He throws a lotta cash at a lotta crapola.

Let's see, He's no Tiger of the poker world but his reckless play is tantamount to Tiger putting his tee shots.

ythelongface

ythelongface

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
im confused. danny negreanu agressive? okey dokey:rolleyes:

RichKo

RichKo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

This just tells me you have a very simplistic way of looking at poker, If you believe that then you don't pay attention very well...or you're one of these donks that think " Oh, i saw this play on tv so it must be right." lol

Status
Not open for further replies.