S

SeriousBizzness

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I can not say, that I have a bad cards.
Rather, I have a bad game.
And often a bad game happens, when I play without patience.
that is so true. although i have curse cards too. but im the same way as far as being very impatient at times. i have to learn to pace myself with the table. by that i meam push when i should and fold just the same.

DougPkrMonsta

DougPkrMonsta

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
They're all cursed apparently, or you know, just none of them. :)

Analyze what you are doing wrong if you constantly get your chips in bad and improve.

There is no point in worrying when you lose with the best hand - instead congratulate yourself on the equity you won as a consolation prize.

Good luck to you! :D

Comdemn

Comdemn

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What is your Cursed cards? My are AQ i almost always lose with it.

Any top pair usually make me poorer! I'm already starting to think about the phobia of some cards ... Although all this is nonsense and prejudice, at least I think so) Just there are black and white bands in the game and nothing more! Do not bother, all that you lost because of failure, still come back to you) Just do not think about it, just solve the tasks that you set yourself))) Yes, luck with you and the right decisions will come with you!:bike:

V

valanddon

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I always play AQ agressively and most of the time I lose,
but AQ suited is a different story.

konatus

konatus

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Jacks

A pair of jacks run bad for me. I need to learning to play this pocket pair.

Peppinotom

Peppinotom

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
definetly KK!!!
Either the first card on the board is an ace, and if it doesn't show up on the river, for sure someone holds pocket aces.

VivicvrMga

VivicvrMga

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My curse and QQ, impresses the number of times I was winning on the river and the river makes me feel bad.

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I have 52 cursed cards, 2 at a time. I tend to play low limit games where there are lots of bingo players. While I play a tight aggressive game, there are frequently many players in the pot and one always seems to catch their 'miracle' card on the river.

J

Jam_V92

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
JJ-QQ-KK almost always I face before higher pairs

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
J 10 suited they just hit so many draws that never seem to come

Crazymoney16

Crazymoney16

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ and AJ it is difficult to play them correctly.

Poker Orifice

Poker Orifice

FoolsTilt
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
No. Although when I first started out playing online I'd have to say AJ was.... but it wasn't so much 'cursed' as it was 'me overplaying & over-valuing it when hitting TPTK hands' with it.

I'm glad I don't have any 'cursed hands' today. I heard about this one guy here on CC who hasn't won with AA in frigg'n ages (I forget how many times he's lost with it... but it is like just soooo much the odds are apparently in the Billions to 1 sorta thing). < & some people even believe that sh1t... Can you believe that? lol

G

Grearix

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AK. Anna Kournikova, looks great, seldom wins...

Slav4obaby

Slav4obaby

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KK against A 6 75% almost allways I lose with kings :D

jfmcd86

jfmcd86

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
JJ AAre mine

jj , aka hooks, those are my cursed cards, theres always a Q, K, or an Ace on the flop which gives other player more advantages :mad:

Herkstwin

Herkstwin

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
taking advantage of this topic, wanted to ask a question, if I have A-X (X = <T) no hand, is it worth to pay to play?

That is a good question. There are several parts to the answer, in my opinion.
First - Ax, where x is suited and =<10 is worth playing from any position, if there is no raise before. If there is a raise, then Ax, suited or not-suited is an easy fold. The only exception to this 'rule' is in a tournament when the blinds are large and the player's stack is small.
Second - Ax, where the x is off-suit. There is only ONE time these are worth playing - a tournament where the blinds are large and the player's stack is very small.

Third - Far too many players have that 'Ace in the Hole' mentality, where they will play any two cards if one of them is an Ace. Consider these players to be putting 'dead money' into the pot and take them on whenever you have a hand worth playing.

S

Stacker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
AQ is hard it should be folded a lot more than it is.

Spaceman

Spaceman

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AQ is not that tricky, you can still fold it more than others. AK on the other hand...

When I started playing poker, AK was like my favorite hand. I considered it purely premium hand. I would call like any bets on flop, turn and some times even on the river. I just couldnt fold it. Not after long, it became my cursed hand. I started searching about that hand, and I found the slang for AK, which is Anna Kurnikova cause it looks better than it plays. Now every time I wake up with AK, I remember the slang and play it as a drawing hand rather a premium one.

sanekhorror

sanekhorror

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, AJ is the heaviest card, it's hard to play in my opinion, so I try to fold it, or simply do not play big bets.

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
most players believe that AQ are cursed cards, and I think they are right

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
I do not have cursed cards, I have periodically some pairs that when they appear I have a negative feeling about them and it comes true!! If I play them...I lose but not all the times!!! The same happens the same time with some other cards and a positive feeling which comes true if I play them and not all the times too. I think it is math sequence that's all!

Kingpoetmusic

Kingpoetmusic

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Poker luck is streaky. I try to find the spots where I go on a rush and play those hands well and for pot value.

Some hands are cursed. It is poker anything could happen. And there is always usually a kill card out there somewhere. I usually pray to avoid it.

I do have bad luck with AK though and JJ. I tend to lose alot with these hands...

Ryan Laplante

Ryan Laplante

CardsChat Pro
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker luck is streaky. I try to find the spots where I go on a rush and play those hands well and for pot value.

Some hands are cursed. It is poker anything could happen. And there is always usually a kill card out there somewhere. I usually pray to avoid it.

I do have bad luck with AK though and JJ. I tend to lose alot with these hands...
Poker luck is not streaky!

Our brains just perceive it as so.

Luck doesnt matter, just play good hands well.

L

Luccasdsp

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Mine is JJ and QQ, I lose a lot of hands with them. I do not know if it's me who does not know how to play or is even unlucky kkkkkkk. Hugs!!