Confession of a cheater!

Danilo

Danilo

5am Club
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree with all of this except I don't think its +EV to try to track down drug dealers and try to explain that you stole from them and would now like to make it right.

So another option would be an honest attitude to donate this money to a charity for example or a non-governmental organization, is not right to keep possession of the money earned dishonestly :)

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
the site would have to track his ip, email info, and infor that he used that matches any other members info....cuz that most likely wasn't a 'one stop shop' confession. IMO

That's interesting. So you think it is someone who has used this site before? Maybe someone who is a reg even? Can CC even do this? If so get on it, IMO. Ban every account that ever came from that IP.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
That's interesting. So you think it is someone who has used this site before? Maybe someone who is a reg even? Can CC even do this? If so get on it, IMO. Ban every account that ever came from that IP.

Why would a reg post about something like this, and then open another account just to post the same thing again under a different alias?

DocHalideigh

DocHalideigh

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
it was tobacco when i started...

Reptar7

Reptar7

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Why would a reg post about something like this, and then open another account just to post the same thing again under a different alias?

um what?
I was saying that maybe this person is a reg who has a different account that they use on a regulare basis and they opened this new confessor account just to write this one post.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
OP is a troll.

/ thread.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
um what?
I was saying that maybe this person is a reg who has a different account that they use on a regulare basis and they opened this new confessor account just to write this one post.

I understand now, that's quite the theory

prepare

prepare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Thanks for the laughs, the thread itself is not funny, but you guys reactions, well that's just hilarious.

And don't get me wrong, I'm laughing at you. Not with you.

you're probably wondering why I'm being mean to strangers on the internet, well that is a very good question, why don't you think about it.

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Thanks for the laughs, the thread itself is not funny, but you guys reactions, well that's just hilarious.

And don't get me wrong, I'm laughing at you. Not with you.

you're probably wondering why I'm being mean to strangers on the internet, well that is a very good question, why don't you think about it.

So it was you all along.....

Tom1559

Tom1559

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Pretty speachless after reading this. If you thought for a minute anyone was going to ask you for your technique I think you picked the wrong forum.

MediaBLITZ

MediaBLITZ

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have cheated and lied and drank and stole and killed and maimed and masturbated and sold state secrets and invaded foreign countries and written bad checks and lied on my tax report and exaggerated on how big the fish really was and faked an orgasm and said yes when I meant no and said no when I meant yes and played 72o like AA and shoplifted and name dropped and overcharged for a used car and snuck out behind my parents back and drove while intoxicated and looked at the girl in the next desk's paper in a math test and kicked a cat and claimed my dick was 10 inches and swore I never did this with anyone before and have said "it is different with you baby" and I feel so much better now that I have confessed.

Close thread.......

You masturbated?

Colbefc

Colbefc

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Prepare I think you must be very strange. Dont get me wrong I am laughing at you not with you. Get a life you loser :D

PS I dont want to think about anything you say thanks, life's too short.

TEG2300

TEG2300

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone jumps str8 to crack dealers I assumed he was playing against pharmaceutical executives. They are they drug dealers with real disposable income.
BTW no on here believes this is anything near real right? I mean it is fun to talk about it as if it has any merit at all but it is totally bunk.

prepare

prepare

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Prepare I think you must be very strange. Dont get me wrong I am laughing at you not with you. Get a life you loser :D

PS I dont want to think about anything you say thanks, life's too short.

Thank you very much.

I am not OP, if you think that then you didn't think hard enough about being mean to random strangers online.

If that was your misunderstanding, then I don't really care.

If not, well, I rather be strange, than be an internet bully. Hurtful words, behind a screen. Really tough of you.

To be brief, since you probably didn't get my purpose.

This guy knows what he did was wrong, he wouldn't be confessing if he didn't. He is sorry about all the shitty things that he did, and instead of people trying to help him, give him good advice. No, you insult him. You guys were acting like assholes, and that's why I was laughing at you. So yes, I must be strange to stand up for someone that I don't like.

I can't give this guy advice, because I don't know what advice to give him. And since it obvious that none of you guys actually care enough to help him, why don't you just close the thread. Nothing productive will come of it expect people feeling good about beating a guy when he is down.

I don't care too much about petty feuds, but if you want to continue go right ahead, but I prefer it to be a PM. I probably won't respond, because you insulted me, I don't really care enough to argue with a guy insults people he doesn't like. It is like arguing against a guy who can't consider himself wrong, there really is no argument. :D

Ezekiel162

Ezekiel162

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
(stares blankly at screen...) "i'm confused..." :confused:

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
What I dont get is people taking this guy serious.

He may be, but if I was putting him on a range, he has 90% bluffs.

Seriously, read the OP again. This does not look like a trolling FOS post to anyone but me?

I mean, OP can come back anytime but he hasnt........

eberetta1

eberetta1

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
I'd get a headache looking at marked cards. I hate those puzzles that you have to guess which images are different. My eyes just start to glaze over. So, naw, I would not use marked cards.

C

charlie2635

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
So it was you all along.....
lol thats what i was gonna reply with! :D

This guy knows what he did was wrong, he wouldn't be confessing if he didn't. He is sorry about all the shitty things that he did, and instead of people trying to help him, give him good advice. No, you insult him. You guys were acting like assholes, and that's why I was laughing at you. So yes, I must be strange to stand up for someone that I don't like.
:rolleyes:
it really has nothing to do with liking him or not....and who does have advice for that kind of situation? most of us wouldn't even dream of doing anything like that EVER in our lives, so of course we would have no clue how to respond....my point is that if he were really honestly remorseful, i would have at least had a little respect for him had he confessed with some integrity, maybe less anonymity. but really, how can anyone say theyre confessing something if they refuse to actually own up to what theyve done? IMO thats just an attempt to put himself at ease.

Everyone jumps str8 to crack dealers I assumed he was playing against pharmaceutical executives. They are they drug dealers with real disposable income
:(
and for the record, does it really matter what drug is being dealt? a drug is a drug and a drug dealer is a drug dealer, right? just that the pharm dealers wear brand name clothes and have different circle of friends. the thing thats the same between the two...: neither of them care who gets hurt because of their drug deals, as long as the person who O.D.s didn't still owe them money

JusSumguy

JusSumguy

Chipmonger
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
and for the record, does it really matter what drug is being dealt? a drug is a drug and a drug dealer is a drug dealer, right?

Selling pot is an honorable profession. Laws are not representative of the real world.

-

C

charlie2635

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
i shoulda been more specific i guess...my apologies. pot was given to us by God himself...naturally occurring 'drugs' don't fall into that category. pot is a plant. we dont have to process it for it to be usable. Thats a gift from Upstairs...and from my experience, pot dealers do care at least a little bit about who gets hurt because of them....but you never open the paper and read a headline that says, "Man smokes blunt and kills 12"...it just doesnt happen like that lol

T

tariq06

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
its been a while since i visit and i see this thread, lmao, but i knew a guy in real life who was cheating in home games, and did it for a year til his customers found out and one snitch to his cop friend and they raided the place and the guy went to jail..

F

fugitive67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
troll, i want 5 minutes of my life back