zorro222_zorro222

zorro222_zorro222

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I usually never drink coffee or tea while I play but now that you mention it, it sounds like a good idea :)

Claudiunm

Claudiunm

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I particularly feel better drinking coffee. I get more turned on, quick thinking. More focused too. Alcohol gives me a lot of courage in poker and that's not good.

A

azgeda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Interesting question. Both are great. I’d drink coffee.

J

jesusali1

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Neither coffee nor tea, these two make me speed up and that is not good, I prefer a cedron tea that helps a lot to calm the nerves and anxiety, in poker is very important the concentration and coffee will only help to accelerate the pace and that is not good at all.

Datdude1

Datdude1

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
No I don't drink either coffee or tea while playing poker, it would get me too jittery. However I would have a long Island ice tea..lol.

TirariAchref

TirariAchref

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
TN
Chips
I prefer coffee to stay awake.

scobido

scobido

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer coffee in the morning and I prefer tea in the evening.

gon4iypes

gon4iypes

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
As I find tea vile, I would say coffee, but I don't actually drink coffee anymore, I drink water all day long so that is what I drink while playing poker.

I am more for hot chocolate now :)
NOOOO!!!!!!! That's packed with sugar ....one of the biggest causes of misery in our disease-ridden world. May I please make a suggestion? Try some Rooibos Tea (Redbush) ...it's delicious and really healthy. Cheers, David

Viper ChipIt

Viper ChipIt

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Green or lemon tea if I want to sip something warm while I relax or if I'm tired I'll have a double shot latte. Do it depends on how I feel

A

Anahita

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I prefer tea actually I drink tea everyday and I have my original tea mixed of 3 brand it’s test good smell good hot or ice with some fresh lemon of course i drink coffee sometimes

S

stil370

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
interesting alot of people drinking tea. I thought there would many more coffee drinkers

ked717su

ked717su

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I drink coffee in the morning, and if the tournament went on all night, then Red Bull

S

Snake2007

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer tea because I don't drink coffee.

Pokerpoet2

Pokerpoet2

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Both, or either, I really don't mind, even Coke if I am feeling in the mood, they all contain Caffeine and help me to concentrate while I play, the one thing I do stay clear of is Alcohol of any kind, No Beer or Spirits of any kind until I make the Final Table.

When the fun Stops, STOP!

dzsire

dzsire

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
HU
Chips
Coffee. Funny, but I'll be sleepy from the tea (at least sooner than from coffee).

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I like tea and coffee, but I prefer coffee more often! I really like coffee with lemon, very tasty and awake wonderful if you have not tried coffee with lemon then be sure to try, perhaps someone will like it! I also prefer carbonated water that is free of flavors and dyes and of course without cigarettes I do not sit down to play (do not smoke cigarettes, it is very harmful)!

TCHUCO2005

TCHUCO2005

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I like water, lots of water,,, the problem is with time, especially in tournaments, it's hard to be without a coffee....ah I'll try a coffee with lemon drops...who knows????