Cigarettes, Drinks and Poker

2NaCl

2NaCl

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As a person who despises alcohol and cigarettes and cares for their health I am completely against it, if you are going to drink or smoke rather do weed instead as it does less harm to your body (weed is still bad for you and only actually benefits you if you have serious health issues but is way less harmful compare to the other killers + it's illegal in most parts of the world)

Narciso

Narciso

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Your answers are all very creative, cigarettes can help you relax, but you can also stress if you do not have a cigarette! It is not easy to stop smoking, I advise those who do not know, do not try!

wilpinsi

wilpinsi

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Some time ago I liked to play poker with a good wine, since I never smoked, today I prefer only a good music to relax, I do not drink anything not Works very well ... we can make mistakes that when we are sober we would not do

R

Rollex

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I really like smoking and drinking at the table and thanks to all the rooms where it is allowed.
And about cigars, it's if you want to make one mad ))

Amanda A

Amanda A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I don't smoke but do find a drink can help loosen me up a little. The only think is if you are in a long tourney a drink can make you tired a few hours in.

tilan501

tilan501

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Everything should be allowed, people may consume what they want.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Exclusively for a live poker game, I agree at the table to drink a glass of cognac with cola and smoke a cigarette))

V

vladikov

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I prefer not to drink alcohol while playing poker. Cigarettes also rarely when I'm at the poker table, except for the tournament breaks.

P

pokgirl

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Most of the time playing poker online and in breaks I usually smoke a cigarette, sometimes when I lose one hand in a less ugly way and with alcohol is harder, I often lose focus and refuse to consume during the game.

veritasi

veritasi

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i doesn't really like live poker, but if it happens i don't drink amy alcohol, but smoking cigarettes, it helps me to be more concentrated.

Teodora Agardi

Teodora Agardi

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Drinking just with my friends when we are playing live and for fun .... not on the online tables, I did it once ,never again.You cannot concentrate well if you are drinking ... and playing more for luck ... I don't like it

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not drink and do not advise anyone, but in breaks, almost all the time I go to a smoke break.

J

John Bor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not smoke and do not drink it seems to me that when I'm sober then I play very well.
People who drink alcohol do not play well enough to get a victory
Therefore, I do not advise you to drink alcohol during the game. It is very harmful:D:D:D:D

Mini1380

Mini1380

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't smoke but I do drink, but I made a rule about 5 months ago never play poker if u have a drink as my decisions are wreck less

iudinvictor

iudinvictor

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't smoke but I do drink, but I made a rule about 5 months ago never play poker if u have a drink as my decisions are wreck less
I do not drink, but I smoke. To me it is more simple. I smoke even when I play poker :)

J

jkishi01

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I used to drink and smoke while I play but I realized my results would suffer so I have now stopped.

charlie2013

charlie2013

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have won cash on real life twice, and I played only tree times. I think it depends of their own minds, some people like others don´t care and others say that it s a bad thing... In my experience, if you focus in the game, you will succed doesn´t matter what you do...
cheers

Djmickre

Djmickre

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not drink but i smoke cigarettes.

T

trixxxter

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I find I get a bit more aggressive if I've had a drink or 3.

A

Andrey Zubkov

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Depends on the level of the game and the direction of the tournament. In amateur games with friends I calmly take alcohol and cigarettes. I play at home smoking only hookah

dbchristy

dbchristy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
when playing live, I allow myself one Cookie Monster this relaxes me but doesnt impair my thinking:)

bablo

bablo

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do not recommend you get involved in alcohol during the game, you will be relaxed and free aggressive because of alcohol, but it will not lead to anything good.

H

have

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
smoke

to each, his or her own .i smoke too enjoy I play too enjoy. different strokes for different folks. havefunAA:D

A

aj43615

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think I smoke to much when I'm playing online...sitting here waiting for other hands to finish...I'm constantly lighting another one lol..as far as drinks...I like to drink...but it seems I get to brave and try to bluff to much...so I try not to drink so much while playing lol