makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If there is someone interesting, from a nice lady to a slow player!

bezobrazny

bezobrazny

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Chating (online poker table)

Over the decades of playing online this great ancient game or skill, I concluded that table chat is super tool during the tournament or some longer ring game like it's a cash table. It gives you an opportunity to make your weaker strong in the eyes of the other and vice versa. You can annoy the opponent but be sure you are using the correct way to do it. It's even possible to put someone on tilt and make him play 'crazy'. I am not saying that's the right way to play or a noble one but it's a given chance that's for sure, if the targeted person keeps the chat turned on.
I would love to know your thoughts about this matter and of course your opinion. :)
cheers
:listen:

T

Tosh_67

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I Don't see much chat on the tables I play but I will chat to people Yes... But never in an attempt to tilt them...

Slightly off topic I play sometimes at 888 and you can throw tomatoes and ice creams and trophies at opponents ! That annoys me I must say, but you can turn it off thankfully

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
I Don't see much chat on the tables I play but I will chat to people Yes... But never in an attempt to tilt them...

Slightly off topic I play sometimes at 888 and you can throw tomatoes and ice creams and trophies at opponents ! That annoys me I must say, but you can turn it off thankfully

It's good to throw the trophy at people who double you up with stupid play, that's always fun when most of the table does it.

:top:

Thinker_145

Thinker_145

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I love to chat it gives some personality to the bizarre dry world of online poker. However unfortunately I play too many tables now in order to effectively chat so I mostly stay quiet.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk

mar_dragan

mar_dragan

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Like to chat on cardschat tournaments :D

T

top024

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
haha

Yeah I have the same problem
oh, i try to chat
sometimes it is interesting, but works not so often to distract people.
also when i am tilting - i write bad words :) can not keep myself polite LOL

Lheticus

Lheticus

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I do chat, for the simple reason that in live play I don't want to be one of those people with a hoodie and indoor sunglasses so paranoid about giving something away with the slightest display that indicates that I am not in fact a robot. So, when I actually have something to say I will chat online so as to walk the walk I'm talking here in both forms of poker.