The Chat Bullies

Alex law

Alex law

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just do not pay attention to the idiots !

C

coachlary69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When I first started playing occasionally I would get some verbal abuse, especially online, but that seldom happens now. I think I've played long enough that I don't have someone calling me out for playing 28 offsuit from under the gun and hitting a fullhouse on the flop. Since I play a TAG style and don't play just about anything I think the players that I am up against respect my game versus the luckbox's who play anything. I still see verbal abuse now and then but it's always directed toward someone else. As it is I just ignore it although I will read it. I use to block all chat but that I found it helpful to keep the chat on so that I could actually see who was going on tilt and then I would try and target that player.

Vini_lepoker

Vini_lepoker

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Just block the chat. At pokerstars I don't allow the chat bubbles and the chat is always minimized. I have many other things to worry other than reading what fish have to say. The only time I look at the chat is when I think it will give me some sort of clue of what a fish has, but that situation doesn't occur very often.