gena31

gena31

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
You must be able to play with different styles and always alternate them ... Play more, learn about your mistakes, draw conclusions, read literature about poker - all this will help you become a good player

German629

German629

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I am going to change my poker playing style.

I am going to try and go to NIT and Maniac Calling Station like WHALE!

I have good hands and when I try to play smart and fold, I tend to think I am getting bluffed out of a lot of profits. For instance holding Q high flush and a guy bets like he is holding A high flush.

I have two pair and a guy is betting like he has a set.

No More, if I hit anything its going to WAR time! I am tired of being ran over and bullied trying to be TAG.

I am going to be NIT and when I do, betting it like the other person isn't even there, so I am letting you know, I am going to be the WHALE that ate Jonah.

I know I am going to get hit by some crafty shark players and piranha players, but you better be crafty, otherwise, get ready to show me what you are holding and if it is JUNK you belong to me, I own you and will stick it to you.

You may be a shark, but I am going to be Moby Dick on you.

Hello, TravelerLloyd! I think, need less speak, but more do! I noticed, the one who many speaks, eventually less doing,
because in basically more wastes own forces on the conversations... Not need something many to declare, that will someday...
Just do it! And then will be clear, that You are man of case, and not play only smart words... Therefore I can only wish You
Good Luck!;)

R

Ricardo_lhp

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think that your style has to be according to the opponents and the dynamics of the table: if you are loose players, play more nit and only values, when you have a very big hand or if you have strong calls you will win a lot of chips. Now if the table is tigth then you can play looser, because they won't defend much and when they play they let go more easily when they don't hit anything.

V

Vlad Nesterenko

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
oh my God))) do not try to change your mind about yourself)) although ... why not, try changing your playing style, maybe this will benefit you, change it. Good luck to you

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Get ready to be sucked out every way possible when you're not seeing offsuit 7-gappers.

I prefer to make people think I play wild so I start off a little crazy. but then quickly turn to conservative and opportunistic. Rack up and stay under the radar.

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Pocket 8s Mid Pos

Do you try and steal the hand or limp in and hope for the 888? Also what about lower pockets or higher.

TheEdger18

TheEdger18

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Goodluck all I know is that no one truly knows how to play perfect. can only analyze and predict. Like Economists or Meteorologists

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Poker is all about changing styles, ESPECIALLY in the middle of the tournament. If you're crazy agro play isn't working, we can slow or keep it going. If you've been quiet, you can keep being patient or wake up and start maneuvering now.