CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Official Sign Up Thread

Do You want a Blog For the CC Ferguson Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Ty so much for scrapping the screen shot thing, but I'll try to figure it out some how, regardless, but just wanted to say ty once again though

R

rrexpress

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll try it out:
pokerstars.jpg

Bigsmak

Bigsmak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to try this....

I';ll check out which site has the most freerolls and get back to you tomorrow¬

JCN221

JCN221

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll try it seeing how I've lost my 30 bucks in Omaha lol.

I currently have $0.86 on my FTP account along with 12.4FT points. My screen name is JCN221..

F

fishfood

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in on FTP ... fishyfishy I cannot seem to paste my screen shot so I have $1.61 on ftp right now.

J

jaxplayer

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am also lost...what site is the best to play?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in on Full Tilt Poker ... fishyfishy I cannot seem to paste my screen shot so I have $1.61 on Full Tilt Poker right now.

Dont worry about the screenshot it has now been scrapped and i will add you to the list.

I am also lost...what site is the best to play?

Dont worry about the screen shot just say if you want to participate and either bodog/Full Tilt IMO but its all part of the challenge choosing the correct site.Do you want me to add you to the list.

I'll try it seeing how I've lost my 30 bucks in Omaha lol.

I currently have $0.86 on my FTP account along with 12.4FT points. My screen name is JCN221..

Brilliant, No worries i will add you mate and you will be able to get 30 bucks back!

I'd like to try this....

Yeh thats fine thanks mate ill add you to the list.

I'll try it out:
pokerstars.jpg

Perfect ill add you right away!

Ty so much for scrapping the screen shot thing, but I'll try to figure it out some how, regardless, but just wanted to say ty once again though

No worries it was fishfishfish's idea and figured it was for the best!

Bigsmak

Bigsmak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'd like to try this....

OK I've looked around..

I Will Either Play

party poker or Poker Heaven, Where I have deposited before..

OR

poker stars or bodog... where I have never deposited... (so I might get the invites to the new player games etc.. )

Should I use one I have deposited at? Does this make it easier to get cash out?

What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
OK I've looked around..

I Will Either Play

Party Poker, Poker Heaven or Poker Stars.

I have deposited in the first two sites before but have 0 balances in them. I have never used Poker Stars before.

Should I use one I have deposited at? Does this make it easier to get cash out?

I havent played at Heaven, and no dont think it matters to be able to withdraw but party is fishy i think but so are stars lower levels but not sure about heaven mate. i will add you later to the list we have 19 players interested, could do with a few more the more the better.

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here we go. My screen shot of my T6 poker account. I blew the few cents I had in it so that I could start from zero..

Attachments

• T6.JPG
    T6.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 14
Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Here we go. My screen shot of my T6 poker account. I blew the few cents I had in it so that I could start from zero..

yeh thats brill mate !! cant wait to start!

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When do we start ?

I want to start NOW, thats how impatient I am..

:D

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When do we start ?

I want to start NOW, thats how impatient I am..

:D

1st september! Iv added a poll to the thread also.
I want to clear my bonus on stars and Full Tilt before we start lol

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please let me know if i have missed anybody off the list!

Thanks Jurn8, i did get my screen shot and saved it on my comp. glad you don't need me to post it cus i seem to "post it on here" challenged! i can email it to you tho. pm me if you want that ok.

icecold24k

icecold24k

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im in at Bodog.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    157.2 KB · Views: 7
JCN221

JCN221

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait, we start on the first of Sept :eek:

I guess you can take me off the list since I sort of got a head start. I won't be able to clear my account atm.

Alon Ipser

Alon Ipser

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in. I'm thinking Absolute, Poker.com and maybe UB. I'll post my screenshot when I decide.

BelgoSuisse

BelgoSuisse

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm not signing up because that' how I started my BR initially and I don't want to go through this again. fwiw, i took me 8 months to get from $0 to $1000, but I could probably do it faster now as I was just learning poker at the time.

Two comments for those doing this:

1. I started on Everest ( https://www.cardschat.com/sites/31.php ). SNG freerolls and micro SNGs as low as $0.10+0.01 is by far the best way to start a BR imo.

2. I you have access to neteller to move money around, doing this on a single site is really not optimal. you'll get a lot more value by bonus whoring.

P

ph_il

Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I've already started my Ferguson Challenge with my $0 BR, however on Sept. 1, I'll tell you my current BR and continue the challenge from there.
...If thats cool with you?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Wait, we start on the first of Sept :eek:

I guess you can take me off the list since I sort of got a head start. I won't be able to clear my account atm.

You dont have to clear you account mate i have changed the rules so you can start with any bankroll but you may have a different goal, say if you have 100 you may want to reach $1100 for example.

I'm in. I'm thinking Absolute, Poker.com and maybe UB. I'll post my screenshot when I decide.

No worrries about the screenshot, i have changed the rules about that and you dont have to post one.

I'm not signing up because that' how I started my BR initially and I don't want to go through this again. fwiw, i took me 8 months to get from $0 to $1000, but I could probably do it faster now as I was just learning poker at the time.

Two comments for those doing this:

1. I started on Everest ( https://www.cardschat.com/sites/31.php ). SNG freerolls and micro SNGs as low as $0.10+0.01 is by far the best way to start a BR imo.

2. I you have access to neteller to move money around, doing this on a single site is really not optimal. you'll get a lot more value by bonus whoring.

Thats cool belgo your playing pretty good limits now aswell aint you, nice work mate.

I've already started my Ferguson Challenge with my $0 BR, however on Sept. 1, I'll tell you my current BR and continue the challenge from there.
...If thats cool with you?

Yeh thats fine buddy ill add you to the list and add you roll and goal to the list when we start

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a shame, I've already started this challenge, I'm up to about $25 from $0 from the CC freeroll winnings I got last week.

SAH89 you can still take part if you wish, aslong as you tel me your BR on the 1st september you could be in the group with Philthy who has also already started.

Bigsmak

Bigsmak

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You dont have to clear you account mate i have changed the rules so you can start with any bankroll but you may have a different goal, say if you have 100 you may want to reach $1100 for example

I's a very very very different challenge getting from $100 - $1100 than $0 - $1000.

You don't have to wait for the freerolls and can jump straight into low level multis / SnGs. I think it will take maybe 8 weeks to get a freeroll only $0 balance to get anywhere near £100.

I don't see how it can be part of the same comp?

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I's a very very very different challenge getting from $100 - $1100 than $0 - $1000.

You don't have to wait for the freerolls and can jump straight into low level multis / SnGs. I think it will take maybe 8 weeks to get a freeroll only $0 balance to get anywhere near £100.

I don't see how it can be part of the same comp?

i know but more people can take part he will be playing with philthy who has also already started!

Dont worry i know its more difficult and we will be alone with all the others who start from $0!

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hey Jurn8,

is it too late to say i will also be playing at Carbon as well as stars for this? I was thinking that Carbon might not have the 12000 + people in every freeroll :)

Thanks
Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.