CC Chris Ferguson Challenge Official Sign Up Thread

Do You want a Blog For the CC Ferguson Challenge?

• Yes

Votes: 43 89.6%
  • No

Votes: 5 10.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everybody knows who Chris "Jesus" Ferguson is and what he accomplished is an amazing achievment but here on CC we would also like to turn firstly $0 into $1000 on our own however being able to do it as a community and a challenge amongst us would be even better so thats what we are going to do.
Looks like I have sort of nominated myself/been forced into it to run this challenge or sign up thread and come up with some little rules and guidelines for this challenge and to create a sign up thread to see how much interest we can get and by previous threads i think its going to be good so here are some of the rules and suggestions.

Rules
  • Starting Officially on the 1st Sept - gives enough time for people to sign up, clear accounts if they wish and also to discover the thread.
  • Start with a BR of $0 - $1 - you will be required to proove this before the star date, this will give everybody a fair chance starting from the same roll but exceptions could be made such as a roll of $1.05 put please PM if you want to take part and have a starting roll of over $1
  • Aim is to reach $1000 - also with proof
  • Any site can be used - its up to you which site you choose to use and this will be part of the challenge choosing the correct site. Also it gives us a wide field of players using any site.
These are the only rules you have to meet to be able to take part in the challenge.

Other Points + Suggestions
  1. This challenge is a for fun/pride/bragging if completed and also a competition but i dont want this to get really serious and start arguements of people starting with a $1 roll more than you if you start on $0 n they start with $1 because at the end of the day if you were that good you should have been able to overtake them.
  2. I would like a min of 20 players to participate because i feel then this will be a good challenge and also i can create leaderboards better.
  3. Leaderboards will be done every 2 weeks and also monthly, threads will be created for you to post your current BR at. Member of the month awards will be given for the person who has increased most in BR and also for the person with the biggest session win or tourney win. Maybe Mods will provide a small prize say a few bucks but we will see if we are lucky.
  4. Sub Forum/Sticky thread for the challenge?
  5. Also anybody who is currently participating in the challenge on their own i know theres a few if they want to be in a seperate table i will also update their roll on the leaderboards etc and any support suggestions from them are welcome.
  6. Does everybody want a blog page for this challenge ? Please say if you do when you sign up.
If you wish to participate please could you put your name down and the site your going to do this challenge at (Not compulsory but be good for comparing results) also proof you have a $0 - $1 roll.Any other questions or querys please PM me everybodys welcome and Good Luck!.Remember the blog page!

1.Jurn8 - Not sure what site - will post roll when i get home from work lol

Last edited by a moderator:
fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in

I choose T6 poker.

I will give you my username once I've logged in and remembered what it is..

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am in

I choose T6 poker.

dont worry about your username on the site just your CC username but you will have to print screen or post a transaction history to show your roll is $0 - $1

chrisottawa

chrisottawa

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will do my best too. I paly mostly at stars. went from 0 to a bit over $250 but since ....back to 0 :(

sorry to double post here but i've always wondered how you get the screen shots? there have been many times i wanted to show and save them but dont know how.
thanks
chris

Last edited by a moderator:
fishinchipz

fishinchipz

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screenprints/ Ferguson

It's Ctrl+Alt+PrtSC on mine- and probably yours unless you have a Mac. Then, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm in on bodog. Fish

Embarrassed to show that account! Oh well.

Attachments

• 20080815-9.jpg
    20080815-9.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Makwa

Makwa

Undesirable Predator
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'll give it a shot at Ladbrokes or Carbon -- where are the best FRs?

J

judfra131

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've basically been doing this all along, I only have .60 at pitbull right now

K

KingTurd

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i am in as hgadt under FTP. what proof is needed? i sit around 66 cents last time i checked.

P

pokermama26

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im going to do this at carbon. bbrat21

S

slypnslyde

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in...

Gonna try from FT....now remember, I have a day job!!!lol...my screenname is the same (slypnslyde) and I think I only have like .05...

fcumred

fcumred

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I will do my best too. I paly mostly at stars. went from 0 to a bit over $250 but since ....back to 0 :(

sorry to double post here but i've always wondered how you get the screen shots? there have been many times i wanted to show and save them but dont know how.
thanks
chris

How to do a screenshoit.

Press "print screen" when you have the screen as you want it.

Then go into Paint in your accessories and follow the instructions I have given below...

Attachments

• help.JPG
    help.JPG
    111.8 KB · Views: 25
S

Steel007

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
im lost so where do i post what? and where is the free roll?

Dwilius

Dwilius

CardsChat Regular
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I need to go busto soon to be eligible for this competition :D. Now, is playing in Cardschat freerolls allowed? That's like cheating, Ferguson never had that advantage ;). Good luck all, it would be neat to see someone make it.

naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I'm in Abdi122 Absoulte poker

Last edited:
naruto_miu

naruto_miu

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
damn sry to double, but I really can't figure out the whole screen shot thing, sry, I really only have .9cents on that site though

jdeliverer

jdeliverer

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I'm in. I'll try it on full tilt. I doubt I'll be making anything over a dollar before September as I don't have much time for the rest of the summer, but hopefully I'll be able to get things rolling once the summer's over.

Proof of bankroll:
pokerrollti1.png

hojediade

hojediade

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would love to try this but i can't allowed myself to play more than few hours a week, and as i feel this challenge i will need to play almost 5 to 6 hours a day to be able to reach it.
Afterall poker is not my job, but only a hobby to me.
Wish you all good luck anyway.
:)

S

slypnslyde

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Screenshots....

James!!! How did you take the screenshot at FT? I cant get my puter to do that....

F

fishfishfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
  • Starting Officially on the 1st Sept - gives enough time for people to sign up, clear accounts if they wish and also to discover the thread.
    [*]Start with a BR of $0 - $1 - you will be required to proove this before the star date, this will give everybody a fair chance starting from the same roll but exceptions could be made such as a roll of $1.05 put please PM if you want to take part and have a starting roll of over $1
    [*]Aim is to reach $1000 - also with proof
    [*]Any site can be used - its up to you which site you choose to use and this will be part of the challenge choosing the correct site. Also it gives us a wide field of players using any site.

Hi Jurn8,
you are fast and motivated ^^
1 sept is ok for me, i 'm in on fulltilt and pokerstars.
Start with a bankroll of 0$-1$ : For me no problem, but a lot of players can't be part of the challenge :(.
(A Player with a bankroll of 100$ for example can have a goal of having 6.000$ or 10.000$ in one year, and maybe there are lots of players who have 100$ in their bankroll and they want to be compare each other)
So we can have a table with "NameOfPlayer/StartingBankroll/Objectives".
Let's start with your idea of 0$-1$ starting bankroll and let's see ;)
I though about "D'wilius" who have to be broke to play with 0$-1$ players.
Maybe another thread with players who have a starting bankroll or we can add players with a bankroll? (can be interesting as long as we all know they starts with $$ in their bankroll)

Any site can be used : I use both full tilt and pokerstars, am i allowed? is it fair?

also with proof I will do its for fun only, i just want to be motivated to do this challenge ^^ (hmm, a real proof is really hard to check; it will be hard to check all people; for example a screen shot can be alterated.) hmm, For me; you can see sharkscope evolution because i will make only freeroll then SitNgo. Sharkscope : ListenMyMusic (fulltilt); Try Tea (pokerstars: no stats because i am new on PS ^^)

Here the list of challengers (maybe i made mistakes) :
fcumred :T6 poker
Jurn8 :
fishfishfish :Fulltilt;pokerstars
cm122802 :fulltilt;ultimatebet
chrisottawa :pokerstars
fishinchipz :bodog
Makwa :Ladbrokes;Carbon
judfra131 :pitbull
KingTurd :Fulltilt
PopeNegro :pokerstars
pokermama26 :carbon
slypnslyde :fulltilt
Steel007 ??
D'wilius ??
naruto miu : Absolute poker
jamesdadeliverer : fulltilt
hojediade ??

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am definitely in... i think i can do it and i'm either choosing fulltilt or ultimatebet

I am in

I choose T6 poker.

No need for your T6 username mate but just need proof that you have $0 - $1 in your account.

thanks
chris

So do you want to participate if so post a print screen or account info here to proove your starting balance.
Print screen tutorial is in the players intro part.

It's Ctrl+Alt+PrtSC on mine- and probably yours unless you have a Mac. Then, I'm not sure. Anyway, I'm in on Bodog. Fish

Embarrassed to show that account! Oh well.

$1.36 in your account is acceptable and will add you to the list your in mate.

I'll give it a shot at Ladbrokes or Carbon -- where are the best FRs?

Ok mate i wouldnt suggest Ladbrokes as its pretty tough, so carbon but when your done just a screen shot of your balance or account info will do.
I've basically been doing this all along, I only have .60 at pitbull right now

So do you want to participate mate ? you can if you want and proove your balance
i am in as hgadt under FTP. what proof is needed? i sit around 66 cents last time i checked.

Ok thats great, proof of your account balance either through print screen or transaction history.

i'm in

i'll do this on pokerstars

Brilliant mate, please could you proove your account balance.

im going to do this at carbon. bbrat21

Please Proove your account balance.

Gonna try from FT....now remember, I have a day job!!!lol...my screenname is the same (slypnslyde) and I think I only have like .05...

Please proove your account balance and dont worry you may get a break at the weekend and beat us all to it.

im lost so where do i post what? and where is the free roll?

Post here where your going to do the challenge (at what poker site) also proof of your account balance and thats it

I need to go busto soon to be eligible for this competition :D. Now, is playing in Cardschat freerolls allowed? That's like cheating, Ferguson never had that advantage ;). Good luck all, it would be neat to see someone make it.

Yes CC freerolls are allowed because its a CC challenge, sorry we are not following it exactly.Be good if you could join us

I'm in Abdi122 Absoulte poker

Please proove your account balance screen shot tutorial in players lounge

damn sry to double, but I really can't figure out the whole screen shot thing, sry, I really only have .9cents on that site though

I'm in. I'll try it on full tilt. I doubt I'll be making anything over a dollar before September as I don't have much time for the rest of the summer, but hopefully I'll be able to get things rolling once the summer's over.

Proof of bankroll:
pokerrollti1.png

No worries mate thats great, PERFECT EXAMPLE OF AN ENTRY HERE!

Good interest so far of around 10 and still a long way to go until entry closes, sorry i have been busy the last few days but please keep entering.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Please let me know if i have missed anybody off the list!

Attachments

• CC Ferguson Challenge.JPG
    CC Ferguson Challenge.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 19
SAH89

SAH89

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
What a shame, I've already started this challenge, I'm up to about $25 from $0 from the CC freeroll winnings I got last week.

Jurn8

Jurn8

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
UPDATES + CHANGES

Some new additions to the rules which have been suggested by Fishfishfish.

1. BANKROLL - Players can now participate using any bankroll, they may want to change their objective for example a player with a $100 BR may want to reach $1500 thats no problem and will be added to the list.
  2. PROOF OF BANKROLL - Due to confusion and time taken to do this, i have decided to scrap this.
Now all you need to do to enter is to say what site your doing it on and your bankroll and your objective!!

F

fishfishfish

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
NAMESTARTING BANKROLLOBJECTIVESITE [optionnal ;-) screen name]
Fcumred 0$ 1000$ T6
Jurn8 0$ 1000$ Bodog
fishfishfish 0$ 1000$ Fulltilt(ListenMyMusic); Pokerstars(Try Tea)
CM122802 0$ 1000$ Fulltilt;Ultimatebet
Chrisottawa 0$ 1000$ Pokerstars
Fishinchipz 0$ 1000$ Bodog
Makwa 0$ 1000$ Ladbrokes;Carbon
Judfra131 0$ 1000$ Pitbull
KingTurd 0$ 1000 $Fulltilt
PopeNegro 0$ 1000$ Pokerstars
Pokermama26 0$ 1000$ Carbon
Slypnslyde 0$ 1000$ Fulltilt
Steel007 0$ 1000$
D'wilius ?? 1000$
Naruto_miu 0$ 1000$ Absolute poker
jamesdadeliverer 0$ 1000$ Fulltilt
hojediade 0$ 1000$
davejs1671_at_yahoo_dot_com 0$ 1000$
mparker876 0$ 1000$
Poker Orifice ?? 1000$

Tanks Jurn8 for your table image. I have copy its and :
I have add 3 peoples that where on my previous thread (the original one)
Well can we stock/transfer this table somewhere to post/work on in private message?

see you.
fishfishfish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.