Chips
Good question for the guy with 8000+ posts haha

vov4ik

vov4ik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
As soon as I saw the CardsChat forum, I really liked the poker forum a lot of interesting information and good freerolls for tournaments from the forum, thanks to all the developers of this site for giving me the opportunity to play and sometimes win and raise a bankroll, I really like the forum, thank you very much!

infonazar

infonazar

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I agree, if you really want to study poker, that forum is very useful.
Here you have possibilities for learning everyday.

Leomil

Leomil

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Of course it is!! Plenty of members avaible to answer questions and a lot of great freerolls!! CC is the best lol

Edison A

Edison A

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the best forum that exists, there is no other forum that is equal or compare

iwont20

iwont20

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
How do people even find these old threads?? It's almost a decade old lol

E

effece

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I agree completely, after going through different forums, some of which I was very active, I found CC, and really, not only, the reception, but when I have communication problems for the language, the mod have looked for how to help me. It is definitely a GREAT FO3O CC

Mare10

Mare10

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think on this forum is very good people who want to help you in all situacion and we can learn so munch here and meet so much nice peopld around the world :) I dont using inst.face tw. Noting i am hapy to lose my free time here becose here we have the same job...Make good fan and learn poker...♡CC♡ :)

bekel285

bekel285

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
No it's rubbish. That's why I'm spending most my time scrolling through it when im not playing poker lol

D

domdiego

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think the CC is very instructive, I learned a lot with this forum, I improved my performance in my games with some tips and I even scored 1 place a CC freeroll I participate and already participated in several forums of pokers plus a hard and serious site and professional as the CC did not find yet I always learn something here.

No1eJoker

No1eJoker

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me is cc best poker forum, lots of promotions and freeroll tournaments, fun and new friendships :)

A

Anders1616

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC is a good forum.
Before i found CC i was playing poker and talking with my only poker buddy about it.
Then i found CC, and i am proud to be a small part of CC.
I have lots and lots of poker friends.

gocho2009

gocho2009

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
for my CC is an excellent forum ... you can get a lot of information about the world of poker, you can also find topics not related to poker and also gives you the opportunity to increase your bankroll with daily and special games ... more can you ask?

Filip Krstevski

Filip Krstevski

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I would always suggest CC to the new poker members, because this forum is literally what they need. Overall its good forum with some good freerolls, where you can learn much about poker. The forum is friendly and there are lot of people who can help you.
BIG 10 FOR CARDSCHAT !!!
Good job people keep it up!

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, if you have joined here at CC. Then you have definately found the best one to belong to.fff

S

spottedflyer

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i found cc by accident too, and im more than happy about it :)i am actually learning here :) and i even cashed in that knowledge :)
tnx cc