Is CC a good forum????

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think CC is the friendliest forum on the web too. There are never people arguing on here, everyone is friendly with their posts, there just never seems to be any conflict here. I love that. CC, you are my favorite forum. :)

Egon Towst

Egon Towst

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC is a friendly place. In fact I would venture to suggest that, for those of us who have been here a long while and have high post counts, the social aspect has become at least as important as the poker, if not more so.

S

ShaneD

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Im not long here but from what iv seen this is a class forum, the depth of tought that people here go into makes me quite jealous, i just dont know who you guys do it. Keep up the good work

tubur69

tubur69

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes ,CC is a good forum. I've learned a lot and helped me to improve my game.I would also say that it's a friendly forum.
However with all I've learned here it did not helped me to be a good winning player( my fault for sure) at microstakes.I still have those huge up and downswings and I can not find a reason why (+$800 to $ 0 and back) even if I learned now about the BR management and I follow it.:smile::smile::icon_scra:icon_scra

smurray139

smurray139

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Looks good and does the job. Has cracking articles and friendly people.

beardyian

beardyian

Scary Clown
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
i'm beginning to like it here too :D

DaveE

DaveE

Solvem probler
Project Moderator
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
i'm beginning to like it here too :D

Lol....it's about time:p

Edit: This was the first forum I found too. After 3+ years I still consider this place my home on the internet.

Last edited:
atlantafalcons0

atlantafalcons0

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This is the best forum IMO.

Mase31683

Mase31683

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would be. See, cc is a good forum for beginners and early level players but it offers nothing to people playing 200nl+. As I am sure history has shown that as people reach certain levels, their participation in the site decreases. It does not really mean much because cc has already served its purpose to those players and as they leave, new beginners come in to learn.

QFT

woody19

woody19

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
ov course this is the best forum ever :):):)

Poof

Poof

Made in the USA
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC is a friendly place. In fact I would venture to suggest that, for those of us who have been here a long while and have high post counts, the social aspect has become at least as important as the poker, if not more so.
This sums it up for me. I love this community.
Thanks for the kind words fletchdad, you are an asset to this community as well.

AtiFCOD

AtiFCOD

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yea - overall we are far friendlier than most other forums. I have never seen a forum that was issue free including ours - but we seem to come the closest.

Yes that's why I like CC the most. Friendly and tolerant. And that's why I represent CC and do my best eg. on OFC tourneys. :)

t1riel

t1riel

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This forum is only as good as the MODs running it. So, it's safe to say we have a great staff running and regulating this poker forum.:)

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I agree with AF, CC is the best forum. :)

17Fabrizio17

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You may find better forums, in my arrogant opinion.

S

Slow Roll Poker

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I just noticed your signature Fabrizio, but CardsChat is the best forum, it cannot get better. ;)

fletchdad

fletchdad

Jammin................
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This forum is only as good as the MODs running it. So, it's safe to say we have a great staff running and regulating this poker forum.:)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ YEP!!

BrentD22

BrentD22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
90% for the most part

Some people feel the need to call others fish and other stupid crap.

M

mig2169

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great place for people talking about poker, sure there is other topics here, but mainly poker and no drama, that is the most important part of this forum, no drama.

lektrikguy

lektrikguy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This is a great place for people talking about poker, sure there is other topics here, but mainly poker and no drama, that is the most important part of this forum, no drama.

From time to time there will be drama-I don't think you can get away from it in any group of people. But the positive attitudes and information on this site far outweighs any bad you might find here.

NCfoldem

NCfoldem

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Everyone here is a son of a bitch! Naaah ... just kidding, I'm the only son of a bitch here.

ZenGreen

ZenGreen

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Its the nicest looking forum, not sure why this forum can offer so many nice looking games and other bigger (cough + cough = 4) forums are non existent in stuff like that.

N

neptun1914

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I personally learned about CC from the freerolls in pokerstars so i decided to google it and see what kind of site it is. I personally am big fan of forums since my first internet days (around 2003) and find this forum very friendly. It also have some useful information for new players like me. Definitely happy to be part of CC. :)