Cardschat versus other poker communities

Y

YKCaiTLH1314

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CC has more Quality than Quantity compared with other sites and of course the Freeroll is an added value. Also, i noticed that CC's moderating group are more dedicated to their 'work'.
Thank you guys, appreciate your contribution.

Zorba

Zorba

Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AQ
Chips
Are there other poker communities?

:dontknow:

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This very complete community is the best, a great time I spend here, the freerolls are wonderful:):):):)

SAKhur

SAKhur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This site not only exists to register new users, this site is intensively developing and expanding the capabilities of its users. Many thanks to the site management group, I am glad that I am a member of your club !

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Dailon Arroyo Blandon

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CR
Chips
Without a doubt, Cardschat is the best community of people interested in poker ... it offers us everything we need to know about poker ... for example
- Articles about hand analysis
- Articles about live tournaments that take place around the world ...
- Articles about the performance of the best poker players ...
- It offers us a great variety of freerolls tournaments in different poker sites ...
There is no comparison with this wonderful site ...

sharipov8090

sharipov8090

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I am very glad that I chose this group to study analysis and of course games!I just love everything here-and I hope You do too!

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I like everything about CC from A to Z. by cons for other sites it's not great. even if it has good communities on some sites. he asks in exchange that you make a first deposit using their links so that you can play their frerrolls. That's what I hate the most about the other sites.

BUSB0Y

BUSB0Y

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat 15-Year Anniversary Celebration Includes PokerStars $10K Freeroll

What do you like / dislike about Cardschat verus the other main Poker chat and Staking sites?

I feel like there is more fun and tolerance for goofy stuff here... maybe I'm wrong?

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips
I feel like there is more fun and tolerance for goofy stuff here... maybe I'm wrong?

More fun. Yeah sure when most people here don't have sense of humor and so on and it's quite shame actually :rolleyes:

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
For me, firstly, this community is the friendliest. Here, your question will always be answered on time and no one will swear.
And, of course, these are daily tournaments that help replenish the bankroll, if you have absolutely no money.
I am not interested in contests due to a poor understanding of the language, and I am poorly versed in computer technology. But I know that many of our comrades replenish their budget at competitions.
I wish prosperity to our beloved community.

TheDude6622

TheDude6622

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
CC offers so much in content, perspectives, help, and free offers/competitions. There is really nothing else like it.

I especially like when others ask questions about certain situations, we don't jump on them, but critique to help them improve their game in a positive way.

D

dompoker

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do not think there's another forum as Cardschat, I think it's the best and biggest in the world, I hope very soon be a member of this great club.

kleopatra123

kleopatra123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
CardsChat is awesome!The best site for learning poker !. Cardschat is very good combination of friendly forum and good forum for poker game!
:elefant::elefant::elefant: