My Cardschat playing cards

danoscar

danoscar

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Congratulations, Bull. I remember getting my CC shirt. That is cool. Have a good day and best of luck to you. Keep roundin' those steers!

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
ok here's your own pack :p enjoy ;)
View attachment 293547

I use mine about that much, they are unopened :p

read my post above for the answer ;)

I wish I could win more stuff, mine is getting old and worn out.
I heard they had to put limits on everything because some old-timers were getting greedy;)
View attachment 293549
Very cool things, are they all yours? I especially liked the hat! If these are your things, then I envy you, but this envy is kind! If I won such things, then I probably would not wear them, but hold them like a trophy, I hope that someday I will win some thing! And I wish you to win even more trophies!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool things, are they all yours? I especially liked the hat! If these are your things, then I envy you, but this envy is kind! If I won such things, then I probably would not wear them, but hold them like a trophy, I hope that someday I will win some thing! And I wish you to win even more trophies!
thank you :) the baseball hat is the only one I won, the two cowboy hats are mine,
one that I purchased many years ago when FullTilt was still in America and I tried to be a Chris Ferguson lookalike,
and the brown one is the one Chris wears now.

everything is mine won over the many years I have been a CC member.
join the replay event and you can win something too.
good luck. :) желаем удачи
https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car...39/season-3-cc-2021-individual-league-487785/

https://www.cardschat.com/forum/car.../july-2021-poker-buffet-series-replay-487783/

Last edited:
martinlgs

martinlgs

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
VE
Chips
When the big live poker tournaments and championships return, I will be in at least one, by qualification or own registration, I will do it with all the CC CardsChat outfits