Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
today I received my CC playing cards. I'm happy and I just wanna thanks cardschat. :) :love:

2dad7bb1e76262dfa7e39592c8b9aa02.jpg

ObbleeXY

ObbleeXY

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Sweet.
Are they plastic? Or just plastic coated?
After playing with plastic cards, I don't think I could ever go back to regular cards.
The plastic ones last for a long time...and I don't end up with 30 packs in a cupboard!
Shuffle up and deal!
I hope they bring you luck!
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice, didn't know there were such items for sale here.

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Sweet.
Are they plastic? Or just plastic coated?
After playing with plastic cards, I don't think I could ever go back to regular cards.
The plastic ones last for a long time...and I don't end up with 30 packs in a cupboard!
Shuffle up and deal!
I hope they bring you luck!
Cheers,
ObbleeXY

thanks man :)

don't have plastic. but I really liked the cards, they don't bend so easily like others who I have, and the material is very good, and the deck is a little more heavy than others. and of course is this one very special for me :)

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very nice, didn't know there were such items for sale here.
sounds like you have been out of touch for a while. :p
the cards have been around for a long time ;)

thanks man

there's no way to buy any CC merch.

I earned this after I finished in 3rd in a special CC event in Replay Poker in may.

more info about CC merch here:

CardsChat Merchandise - How Can you Get some Gear?
although that is true in the sense that you can't buy merch with cash,
you can buy it with VIP points ;) https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-vip-program-66/

replay poker events are the place to win merch and earn VIP points to trade for merch.
all prizes are merch and VIP points.
two leagues, one an individual league, you against the rest.
and a special event league where they play many different variants weekly.
they also count toward our special events leaderboard for a chance at some cash and ribbon for your accolades in your profile.
all games are on the weekends ;)
they made it too easy to get anything you have your heart set on :eek:

Mati532

Mati532

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
Spectacular, they look beautiful bro:)

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool maps, but I prefer online! And although they are not the same to the touch, but they can be shuffled with the mouse!

Risto234

Risto234

põrandaalune pokkerimängija
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
EE
Chips

don't have plastic. but I really liked the cards, they don't bend so easily like others who I have, and the material is very good, and the deck is a little more heavy than others. and of course is this one very special for me :)

Hopefully you are going to use these cards (way) more than i have used my M&Ms playing cards which i purchased somewhere from London around Olympic Games 9 years ago lol ...

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

great, congratulations !! and enjoy them blessings !!!

Zvezda kz

Zvezda kz

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good luck. May you be lucky and victorious in the community. I hope this will give you an impetus to conquer the limits higher.

lukovnikofff

lukovnikofff

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
today I received my CC playing cards. I'm happy and I just wanna thanks cardschat. :) :love:

2dad7bb1e76262dfa7e39592c8b9aa02.jpg
Congratulations to you friend, very cool cards, I am very happy for you! It seems to me that you will not play them, and they will stand in the most prominent place as a trophy and the memory that you won this tournament! I want such cards, too, but I like the sweatshirt more, by the way I have never seen what it looks like alive, maybe you have a sweatshirt, CardsChat if you can show a photo? I hope you will bring luck to this deck of cards, I wish you even more victories!

mina271

mina271

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
DE
Chips
very nice cards and I congratulate you on the victory. I think that even if you don't play with the cards it will be a nice memory of the tournament you won. I wish you continued success and of course a lot of fun at the poker tables, with or without your cards

terryk

terryk

TheCanuckwithalltheluck
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always nice to own some CC swaggggggggg!!! :thrasher::thrasher::marchmell:dancing::dancing::elefant::dancing2::ahhhhh:nicely done!!

Edu1

Edu1

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Congratulations to you friend, very cool cards, I am very happy for you! It seems to me that you will not play them, and they will stand in the most prominent place as a trophy and the memory that you won this tournament! I want such cards, too, but I like the sweatshirt more, by the way I have never seen what it looks like alive, maybe you have a sweatshirt, CardsChat if you can show a photo? I hope you will bring luck to this deck of cards, I wish you even more victories!

yes, these cards are like trophy

I don't have a CC hoodie yet, I hope one day I earn and post a photo

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
sounds like you have been out of touch for a while. :p
the cards have been around for a long time ;)

although that is true in the sense that you can't buy merch with cash,
you can buy it with VIP points ;) https://www.cardschat.com/forum/cardschat-vip-program-66/

replay poker events are the place to win merch and earn VIP points to trade for merch.
all prizes are merch and VIP points.
two leagues, one an individual league, you against the rest.
and a special event league where they play many different variants weekly.
they also count toward our special events leaderboard for a chance at some cash and ribbon for your accolades in your profile.
all games are on the weekends ;)
they made it too easy to get anything you have your heart set on :eek:

Yeah, I don't get out much.

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.Well deserved mate.Take good care of them.I hope that ,sooner or later, you can win that hoodie you are longing for.See you!

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very cool maps, but I prefer online! And although they are not the same to the touch, but they can be shuffled with the mouse!
ok here's your own pack :p enjoy ;)
ScreenHunter 5951 Jul 29 1854
Hopefully you are going to use these cards (way) more than i have used my M&Ms playing cards which i purchased somewhere from London around Olympic Games 9 years ago lol ...
I use mine about that much, they are unopened :p
And how to order them here?
read my post above for the answer ;)
CardsChat if you can show a photo? I hope you will bring luck to this deck of cards, I wish you even more victories!
I wish I could win more stuff, mine is getting old and worn out.
I heard they had to put limits on everything because some old-timers were getting greedy;)
IMG 43071

jaymfc

jaymfc

R.I.P DJ & Buck
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
amazing CC collection Jay - thanks for share :top:
more stuff? :D
I just meant to replace some of the worn-out stuff ;)
I haven't been eligible to win any prizes for a long time until covid came along and CC got facemasks lol, so I'm done again.
I play the replay events for the fun and compition since the prizes are all merch but I can also win VIP points I use to buy into VIP freerolls twice a month.
now I collect ribbons and trophies in my accolades instead of merch but I'm happy.