Not open for further replies.
weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It started in Feb - so 3 months is the end of April. :)

Ok.To attract people to the forum, I creatе a group in VK (https://vk.com/cardschat_official). I explain to everyone that it is better for them to register on the forum and to receive privileges.:deal:
And I also warn you who will distribute passwords will receive a ban on the forum!
is it a good idea?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really - we get a lot of password sharers and thieves from that site. Can you delete that post?

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not really - we get a lot of password sharers and thieves from that site. Can you delete that post?

Yes, only post?Just many have not heard about the forum and this post I am telling about the benefits of your forum.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, only post?Just many have not heard about the forum and this post I am telling about the benefits of your forum.

We are not looking for password thieves and sharers - plus this is an English only forum and that is posted in a Russian forum. :)

weralomos

weralomos

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
We are not looking for password thieves and sharers - plus this is an English only forum and that is posted in a Russian forum. :)

Well then tomorrow I delete

eueu

eueu

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Hi Dakota-xx. Are you all right? I have a question. Can I advertise this in a group of 5,000 facebook members? Will I have any responsibility in the case of any of the members that I indicated did something wrong? Can I invite strangers or just people I know? I'm very scared to have some punishment and be expelled from the chat, because I have already achieved some achievements here. I love CC and so I do not want to leave. So I am curious about my responsibility on each one that put my username as a reference. Summary: Is it just reference without being responsible for each person, or can I burn because of some reference to me?

R

ritehere

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
magnificent idea

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi Dakota-xx. Are you all right? I have a question. Can I advertise this in a group of 5,000 facebook members? Will I have any responsibility in the case of any of the members that I indicated did something wrong? Can I invite strangers or just people I know? I'm very scared to have some punishment and be expelled from the chat, because I have already achieved some achievements here. I love CC and so I do not want to leave. So I am curious about my responsibility on each one that put my username as a reference. Summary: Is it just reference without being responsible for each person, or can I burn because of some reference to me?

It depends on the group - if it is an English speaking group that is probably okay - but since this is ending in 3 weeks so I probably wouldn't bother.

E

ekgbeat

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Just wondering how this pilot program went? Will CC do more of this in the future, or did it not work out?

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Awesome! Gonna try to get some of those referrals today:)

VizziVizo

VizziVizo

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi!I think I have at least 25 points, If I do I want to make a purchase request, please:D

Entrik

Entrik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Now I will work on this link if that!) Thanks for the information!)

alienat3d

alienat3d

easy-going alien grinder
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Not if your cat lives in the same household.

So that basically means that it is not allowed inviting to forum a wife, a son or even the neighbors from another flat but in the same house, who are sharing WiFi with you? Did i get it right? :rolleyes:

Jhon Lozano

Jhon Lozano

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
A bonus for helping the site grow, I find it excellent.

1k95

1k95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Very interesting referral program.
Unfortunately, I recently found this topic, if from the next month it will work again, I will deal with this issue of invitation to the forum.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This referral program is officially close now.

If you think you qualified for a prize and have not contacted me yet please send me a pm.

Thanks to those of you who participated!

Status
Not open for further replies.