Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
"Poker is more fun with friends!" - juiceeQ

So... effective today CardsChat will be running a referral program for the next 3 months.

CardsChat members will have the opportunity to win CardsChat merchandise or boost their bankroll by referring their friends and acquaintances to become members of the forum.

We will see how it goes for a few months - and if it is successful we will roll out a longer term program. :)

Member Referral Program:

Members will earn points by referring others to join and will get bonus points for their activity and length of active membership. Members will be able to purchase CC merchandise or bankrolls with their points.

Earning Points:
Each referral – 5 points
Referred member makes 10 quality posts in the forum – 5 points
Referred member makes 50 quality posts in the forum – 5 points
Referred member makes 100 quality posts in the forum – 5 points
Referred member remains active for 3 months - 5 points

Prizes:
1. CardsChat playing cards or $6 bankroll – need 25 points
2. CardsChat card protector or $8 bankroll – need 30 points
3. CardsChat tshirt or $10 bankroll – need 35 points
4. CardsChat cap or $12 bankroll – need 40 points
5. CardsChat hoodie or $18 bankroll – need 50 points

When you have at least 25 points you can make your purchase request in this thread.

Your referrals will need to put your CardsChat username in the referral field when they register their account. This is the ONLY way you will get credit for the referral so please ensure they know to do that.

7fa77463941342f8fdaeff419ece9471.png

:)
Referral points are earned once the referred member makes their 1st quality post in the forum. Referred members, their post quality and reasonable activity are all subject to moderator approval and discretion.

**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MOBILE USERS!!**
It has been discovered that there is an issue with the referred by field when signing up via mobile or the CardsChat app. We would advise you to tell any friends signing using mobile to wait until that is fixed, or use a desktop or laptop to sign up. Otherwise, if they use mobile, there will be no way to give you credit for the referral.

Restrictions/Guidelines:

-Referred members cannot be members of the same household as you or any other member.
-Referred members must be in good standing at CardsChat at the end of the 3 months. (Warnings and infractions could make them ineligible).
-No points will be earned or retained for referred members who get banned.
-If it is discovered that a member has simply created a dummy account or accounts in order to get a referral, then all points earned will be null and void, and the offending member may receive infractionary action, up to and including a ban, depending on the severity of the offense.
- Posts made in the foreign language threads do not count. Your referrals must be able to post in good legible English.

Go find some friends and bring them to the forum!

Referral program

Last edited:
Marcwantstowin

Marcwantstowin

Member of the T.S.T
Total posts
Awards
GB
Chips
Ooh - got those points in the bag, all from my "neck of the woods" :top:

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah referal program is good :)
but I don't understand it will be a referal link for registration or what?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
yeah referal program is good :)
but I don't understand it will be a referal link for registration or what?

When they register they will see a referral field - you will need to tell them to enter your CardsChat username in that field.

Guess I better add that to my post :p

mm maksik

mm maksik

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
good idea) very good!))))

Romario2223

Romario2223

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question if I collect for example 25 points on the next week can I make payment order or it will be after 3 months when the programm end and I can make payment order with all my points only?

vitalicharniak

vitalicharniak

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It remains to find friends. that play poker and SS map pocket.

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a question if I collect for example 25 points on the next week can I make payment order or it will be after 3 months when the programm end and I can make payment order with all my points only?

You can buy bankroll money or merchandise with your points as soon as you have at least 25 points.

You can make your request in this thread.

Tammy

Tammy

Can I help you?
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
Added these to the OP:

**IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR MOBILE USERS!!**
It has been discovered that there is an issue with the referred by field when signing up via mobile or the CardsChat app. We would advise you to tell any friends signing using mobile to wait until that is fixed, or use a desktop or laptop to sign up. Otherwise, if they use mobile, there will be no way to give you credit for the referral.
This issue should be resolved fairly quickly, but until then, I would encourage you to have your friends sign up via desktop or laptop. If they only use mobile, have them wait to join until we fix this problem.

Also an important note added:

If it is discovered that a member has simply created a dummy account or accounts in order to get a referral, then all points earned will be null and void, and the offending member may receive infractionary action, up to and including a ban, depending on the severity of the offense.
The goal is to get actual new people to sign up to CardsChat. :) Remember that as a member, you are only allowed one log-in account. So please do not abuse the good nature and intentions of this opportunity we are providing. Remember: honesty is the best policy! :D

N

Nick92

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Nice

This is nice :) , but needed this some time ago... :(

M

Muzyka1996

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's great!
My cat for a long time want to register on forum, I can get money for it now :icon_thum

S3mper

S3mper

Poker Not Checkers
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
It's great!
My cat for a long time want to register on forum, I can get money for it now :icon_thum

Not if your cat lives in the same household.

ElmenhorsteR

ElmenhorsteR

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hello, it is nice way to bring new CC members :) ! Cheers for this great idea :)

S

sekcapilniqt

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
congratulations once again very nice you goizmislite thus allowing to earn items and prizes thank you

Katyushka4

Katyushka4

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I have a feeling that this program is a fertilizer for scam. Of course I wish only the best for the forum. But moderators will have hard work for catching criminals members.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips
When they register they will see a referral field - you will need to tell them to enter your CardsChat username in that field.

Hi Debi! I think you would have added to, your, welcome message, your user name and the example screenshot, with the pointer where you want to enter, your user name. ;) :D

Leko

Leko

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
woooohoooo nice ... good luck to all make referred member :D

sanych

sanych

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good idea, I will work on this program

55piast

55piast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
but I don't understand it will be a referral link for registration or what?
Normally all referral's for some websites create referral key(link),will CC do this?

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a feeling that this program is a fertilizer for scam. Of course I wish only the best for the forum. But moderators will have hard work for catching criminals members.

Actually it is quite easy to catch members when they do this. :)

but I don't understand it will be a referral link for registration or what?
Normally all referral's for some websites create referral key(link),will CC do this?

When the person registers their account there is a place for them to enter who referred them.

strokin07

strokin07

Kindly Gladiator
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
RU
Chips

Hi Debi! I think you would have added to, your, welcome message, your user name and the example screenshot, with the pointer where you want to enter, your user name. ;) :D

Actually it is quite easy to catch members when they do this. :)

When the person registers their account there is a place for them to enter who referred them.

Once again, hello Debbie! I have the following question to you? Where on the forum I could find dialed, me points for invited friends? :confused: ;)

albosaltenio

albosaltenio

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Wow, another cool promotion!!! tx CC

Sergiy777

Sergiy777

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good Idea, But You Totally Need Create A Referal Link For Registration!
Then You Wil Have A Tons Of Traffic.

L

ludomaniaco24

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea the only thing I have to do is to refer or how I get the references I do not understand

55piast

55piast

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Good idea the only thing I have to do is to refer or how I get the references I do not understand

i'm also looking for good explanation ,how to reefer a friend or new to the forum people

Status
Not open for further replies.