Card tattoos

Dimission

Dimission

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I often don't like tattoos and it doesn't suit me. But if i still had to choose, i would choose Q 4. Dirty cards to win with. A golden combination for me.

Juan Oro

Juan Oro

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
[cita = Szyilard; 5743003] ¡Hola amigos!

Tengo mis letras favoritas tatuadas en mi pierna y no es otra que KJ Treff. ¿Crees que fue estúpido? Esta carta me ha llegado muchas veces en vivo y he ganado dinero con ella muchas veces. Pero en una ocasión logré ganar mucho dinero con eso y luego decidí que estas tarjetas eran el lugar para mí. Este es mi primer y último tatuaje. ¿Tienes tus manos iniciales favoritas? [/ quote]

When I started playing and I didn't have much experience playing, my favorite cards were the KQ of the same suit, but then playing at pokerstar online that hand lost a lot when I went there hahaha, so later I started to like the AK of the same suit, the black of swords.

Now speaking of the tattoo, which is what this post is about, I do not think it is stupid that you get a tattoo that means a lot to you since you have good anecdotes with those letters, the tattoo that you have to like is you and Feel comfortable and you shouldn't care what others say about your tattoo.

I still do not have tattoos but I like the art of tattoos, at some point it crossed my mind one day to make one and of course it is about poker since it is my passion but it had to be something similar to your story that means a lot for me and I thought what it would be like when I won some very important tournament.