Card tattoos

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi Friends!

I’ve tattooed my favorite cards in my leg and it’s none other than KJ Treff. Do you think it was stupid? This card has come to me many times in live play and I have won money with it many times. But on one occasion I managed to win a lot of money with it and then I decided that these cards were the place for me. This is my first and last tattoo. Do you have your favorite starting hands?

5KINGLEO5

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
if it brings good luck and a lot of money, then that's good.
my favorite QJ cards

T_Dawg

T_Dawg

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite starting hand is to flop a set together with an ace. That way, when I raise the stakes people think I have a pair of aces and anyone else with an ace jumps on board.

My tattoo is my family coat of arms.

tauri103

tauri103

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
as this is a start of the game I like having fairly strong hands like AJ AQ. but my hand perferer is a pair of 1010.

christmasscorpion

christmasscorpion

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
at the expense of the tattoo, if you like it and feel comfortable, then why not at the expense of my favorite poker hand, I have this QQ

MauroMMMM

MauroMMMM

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite cards are J10, and I have won several times with them. But I am not going to tattoo them. Once with a girlfriend with whom he was very much in love, we tattooed "Amor Vincit Omnia" (love conquers everything in Latin), and after two months she left with another. So no, I am not going to get a J10 tattoo. Never. Because chances are, she will start to lose all hands with those cards ...:cool::cool:

MrPokerVerse

MrPokerVerse

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have a tattoo on my right butt check of an exit sign. It says "exit only", working to get it in neon. Do you think it is stupid?

My two favorite cards for a starting hand is the winning ones.

B

blata8ruga

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
KK is my favorite hand, and I do not think it was stupid to get the tattoo.

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
AA comes to mind, after that does not matter. No tattoos for me.I would only get a tattoo if I belong to an elite club like Navy Seal, Marines, First Airborne or a really good knitting club, you know have "crossed darning needles" is that not bad-ass.

Transcendence

Transcendence

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
There are KK AA QQ JJ 1010 99. In principle, any pocket of norms.

GeckoAA

GeckoAA

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that’s great!! Don’t worry about what other people think. It only matters how you feel. It’s your body, you paid for the tattoo that is now also yours. Tattoos are a very personal and beautiful art form that people get for many different reasons. Good for you!!

newelis74

newelis74

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
My favorite cards are J10, and I have won several times with them. But I'm not going to tattoo them. Once with a girlfriend with whom he was very much in love, we tattooed "Amor Vincit Omnia" (love conquers all in Latin), and two months later he left with another. So no, I'm not getting a J10 tattoo. Never. Because most likely you will start to lose all your hands with those cards ... :cool::cool:

UFFF that garron brother! Don't let that bad experience take you away from this beautiful art ... Cover that up and tattoo everything !!! haha

Personally, I love tattoos, one day maybe I'll get something related to poker ... Something that means a lot to me.

chippawa1234

chippawa1234

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I dont think its stupid at all, whatever makes you happy, personally wouod never get a poker tattoo. My favourite hand is kk

A

anadrijav

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Not at all I have never liked tattoos on my body. Each person with their taste does what they want.

BlackJesus

BlackJesus

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I wonder how you will feel about this some time later, especially when you will start to lose with the hand. You can't assume you will win all the time with KJ, just because it is your favorite hand.

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Your answer was very good for me. Thank you very much !

Szyilard

Szyilard

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Well, I wonder how you will feel about this some time later, especially when you will start to lose with the hand. You can't assume you will win all the time with KJ, just because it is your favorite hand.

Hi!

I hope the time doesn’t come that I will do more with it than I will win. But even if I fall, I'll believe it. I will think that next time. :)

Debi

Debi

Forum Admin
Administrator
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Getting my first and only tattoo on Thursday - I figure I am too old to live long enough to regret it now lol.

EmiTou

EmiTou

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I think your tattoo is great, I am waiting to win my great tournament to tattoo the reflection of that game, I hope it will arrive very soon ...

ZPfBTNanAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR][COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.54)][/COLOR]

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think the tattoo is good, I like tattoos, it is also a personal issue that you like them is more than enough, I think I would tattoo the poker of 7, I love the number 77 and in all the poker sites it I have in the nick.:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

D

dregan

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Somehow I was lucky several times on JQ cards and now I always expect a positive result from these cards. But unfortunately, as I noticed, these cards did not win with the same frequency as before. Now I'm not sure that there are cards that get more victories than statistically.

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yes, of course, I have my favorite cards and it's AA. But I don't plan to get a tattoo because I think it's superfluous. :)

Patoamz95

Patoamz95

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It never occurred to me to tattoo my favorite cards, but without a doubt they are JTs with these cards I win many of the times that I play them and I don't know if it is because of cabal or not I had never thought about it, I only play them because I like them

007Leon

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i dont like tattoos, no even on me, and seen on others