Status
Not open for further replies.
Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
And for this worthless post........A real true poker player dosen't look over and down to try to read their opponnets cards. They look up like they should or away, or maybe at their own cards to see what they have. If you come across the senario where you can see your neighbors cards once is a mistake, twice is the time to step up and say, "Hey buddy, just to let you know when I looked down to see my cards I could see yours. I'm not playing off of your cards, but I wanted you to know for future reference."

since you like it so much I have more original topics to post. Ill wait for this one to die down first.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
since you like it so much I have more original topics to post. Ill wait for this one to die down first.

if they're more troll topics, i suggest you don't bother. i'm only letting this stay open for novelty value.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
get caught for what????? what I did is %100 legal. Remember we are talking about online poker, where someone can sell something that totaly phucks you. there are people out there that can hack into poker site software, they will always get away with it.

I will cover the hostile comments with this
Yea If I found out someone was cheating me I would be furious.

Its a cash game inviting all types of cheats. For some people poker is there form of gambleing. For me The point of poker is to make$$ money. Thats right all I want to do is screw you out of your money that your trying so hard to keep. I dont care how good of a poker player you are, or how good I might be. In live games table selection plays a magor role in my high success rate. I want to play with retards fish gamblers. despite the hostility I like you. I hope to see you at my table some time. If your into poker just because you like the game, you have no business playing real money. If your interested I know of where you can play for playmoney where there is no bluffing and everybody is very honest.

At my real job, I proubibly make twice what you do.

Ok a few things....First on your last sentance I doubt that you do. I own my own business and I make over 6 digits a year. That would be a number with 5 zeros behind it (X00,000).

Also I'm into poker because its fun, yes its a great way to make money, but that isn't the mindset you want to be in when your playing. Yes I enjoy making money off of it, but hey if I lose I lose.

I'm sure your one of the idiots that goes to a play money table and goes all in every hand and has to reload their chips everytime, unless they get lucky.

Also, for the other post of yours. If you hack a poker room you WILL BE CAUGHT! They only have encryption and pay good money for high security for a reason. Also I truley don't believe that your peice of shit software that you spent money on would work in a poker room for very long if it works at all. They would catch it and you'd be jailed.

Remember Kids, CHEATING IS NOT LEGAL!!

People like you have no life, no morals, no dreams, NO HOPE!

We all know you are a lieing cheating bastard. So I'm done with you.

Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I have another question. If that version was only $50 and the new version is $500, doesn't that make it 10 times better? As hard as you seem to be trying to scam online poker, I'd think you'd be jumping all over the newer version. So, what's next? You going get the $500 version, then get a programmer to write a bot that uses the output of Poker RNG to play for you? This seems to be the direction you're trying to go in, since you don't seem to have any desire to learn how to play poker on your own. Also, how are all of these gadgets and software widgets going to help you at a live table? That would be interesting to watch, you at a live table flopping around like a fish out of water, without all your little cheats!

for me it was important to know what i was up against.
Just messing with them I asked partypoker If people were useing collusion at their tables to cheat players. They told me it was impossible and that they had a highly sophisticated team that would shut that down instantly.My money is safe blabla blaaa
That would be one impressive team to watch over 80k players at one time. Of corse they have to tell their players what they want to hear, and this responce is what I expected.
So I want to know what other people might be useing to play against me. and I wanted to play with it, and if it works, well you already know I would kinda get off on *ing you with it. Also I bought Poker RNG first (for the same reasons already mentioned)it was cheap, and it worked WAY BETTER than I could have imagined. This weighed heavily on the decision making factor for buying CardSwap elite.
When the new version comes out I might buy it but I dont know about 500 Ill wait untill Jack Daniels has it on sale.

and learning poker on my own....
Lets get one thing streight were talking about playing online here. what you play online is not poker.

Dorkus Malorkus

Dorkus Malorkus

HELLO INTERNET
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
okay, enough.

pokerrng is a scam.

card swap elite is a scam.

anyone can perform a google search and research this - it's verifiable by literally dozens of sources (alternatively people could just use that ol' thing called common sense but w/e).

therefore i can only conclude that you are being a troll, so this is getting closed and i suggest you don't make any similar new threads. it's one thing people coming up with stupid conspiracy theories, but blatantly misinforming, scaremongering, and trying to provoke people is crossing the line.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.