Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NoMem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This sounds similar to another program out there called PokerRNG, except it doesn't claim to allow you to change you hole cards. Instead, it claims that after being seeded properly, it can not only predict the flop, turn, and river, but the hole cards of the 2 players nearest to you. I think it's only about $500 or so, but give it a try, if you think that they are actually able to crack the card dealing algorithms on at least eight different poker sites.

Last edited:
Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I tried the poker RNG before the CardSwap elite,but I paied less than 50 bucks for it. After building a database over 1200 hands It worked extreamly well with prima poker sites. made some$ with it.I wouldent however use this program on the same computer you play poker with. I used it on a seperate comp. they are suposed to be coming out with a newer verson of this {if its not out already?} that does all the inputing automatic. manual input kinda sux

]

Last edited:
Stefanicov

Stefanicov

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya coz u bytch about online poker being rigged and then come on here bragging about being a cheat u a fool and i hope u get banned soon enuff

F

Figment6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Even I won't take you up at $359.99 Jack!
I know it's not the last copy, you must have more stock in the backroom.

And to think the men in my life laugh at me and call me a blonde!!

When it's on sale for 50% off at let me know. I'll put the 'check in the mail' immediately so instantwiner doesn't get the last copy! ;)

If you follow the retail industry I'd be paying $325.88 at 1/2 off right? :deal:

This has been fun, even if instantwiner has left the room.

Mojomax747

Mojomax747

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
This thread is averaging a response every 5 minutes over a 4 hour period, at post#50, excellent stuff.

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
wouldent be here if I wasent *ing with chat forum dorks.

not directed at anyone in particular

LOL. OK, it took me like 10 minutes to scan this thread but question, why are we getting more and more of these threads now?? Isn't this the same guy that was posting in the other poker is rigged thread?

Anyways, I think we're all missing the point here. It's just completely sad that he had to go to the lengths of trying to cheat at online poker. The fact that he would pay for a software that advertises such things tells us a lot about his morals and about his intelligence (both of those in a very negative manner).

Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Ya coz u bytch about online poker being rigged and then come on here bragging about being a cheat u a fool and i hope u get banned soon enuff

dude? Im already on you hit list and now you want to ban me. cant we all just get along.

cheated shure did, at least I tried
you cant honestly say you wouldent change your cards frome time to time if you could
after this ordeal with the cardswap it made me really think about online poker. I slowed way down and cashed out most of my bankroll.thought this would be a good interesting topic not bragging

signing off for today bye

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
dude? Im already on you hit list and now you want to ban me. cant we all just get along.

cheated shure did, at least I tried
you cant honestly say you wouldent change your cards frome time to time if you could
after this ordeal with the cardswap it made me really think about online poker. I slowed way down and cashed out most of my bankroll.thought this would be a good interesting topic not bragging

signing off for today bye

I can honesty say I never would. That's as low as it gets. Seriously, you have no business playing poker.

Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
LOL. OK, it took me like 10 minutes to scan this thread but question, why are we getting more and more of these threads now?? Isn't this the same guy that was posting in the other poker is rigged thread?

Anyways, I think we're all missing the point here. It's just completely sad that he had to go to the lengths of trying to cheat at online poker. The fact that he would pay for a software that advertises such things tells us a lot about his morals and about his intelligence (both of those in a very negative manner).

how can that be the point. The point is it was possible for me to change my cards. however judging from these responses I doubt most people believe it. go to great lengths? I just bought it and played with it. I dident create it,and is was very fun at first.
Morals? what are morals?

now signing off for today
byebye now

hott_estelle

hott_estelle

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It's just completely sad that he had to go to the lengths of trying to cheat at online poker. The fact that he would pay for a software that advertises such things tells us a lot about his morals and about his intelligence (both of those in a very negative manner).

how can that be the point. The point is it was possible for me to change my cards. however judging from these responses I doubt most people believe it. go to great lengths? I just bought it and played with it. I dident create it,and is was very fun at first.
Morals? what are morals?

now signing off for today
byebye now

Never said you went to great lengths. I would never call trying to cheat at poker a "great" endeavor. It's not difficult to attempt to find some random online card cheating software that doesn't work, and the most unintelligent, immoral idiots will try to buy. Nothing great in that. Just proof that you're obv a horrible enough player and person that you would try to cheat at poker.

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that you loose alot of money during your time playing poker. Maybe you'll get caught and slapped with a fine or jail time.....Then maybe you'll think twice before trying to cheat others.

Your nothing but a peice of low life scum that will do anything for a dollar! Why don't you try getting off of your welfare and get a real job to support your worthless life.

Good Day and Good Riddance!

Crummy

Crummy

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
- zero credibility. not looking to jump on any bandwagon
-self confesed cheater. poker is a game about making money. If im sitting at a table and I can see my neighbors hole cards. The books open and Im going to read it
- I thought you wanted me to stay.

And for this worthless post........A real true poker player dosen't look over and down to try to read their opponnets cards. They look up like they should or away, or maybe at their own cards to see what they have. If you come across the senario where you can see your neighbors cards once is a mistake, twice is the time to step up and say, "Hey buddy, just to let you know when I looked down to see my cards I could see yours. I'm not playing off of your cards, but I wanted you to know for future reference."

Jack Daniels

Jack Daniels

Charcoal Mellowed
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I know it's not the last copy, you must have more stock in the backroom.
It could be the last copy.

And to think the men in my life laugh at me and call me a blonde!!
Oh, wait, you're blonde? Tell you what, how about $360 for 1 or I'll get you 2 for $800. :) ;) Er, you know, if I had two copies. GOL.

A

andrewk78

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
All these "cheat" programs just get more money from the donks that couldn't afford to lose it anyway.

ace2daface

ace2daface

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Delighted instawiner got screwed. Hate cheaters.

O_o

O_o

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You guys are giving this chronic liar / attention seeker way more attention than the kid deserves.

shinedown.45

shinedown.45

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
so you knowThe software dident work because thats what PP told you.
what are they supposed to tell you duhh.

yes it absolutely did work the firs time i tried it
- 100% money back quarantee. I screwed out of $200
alot more than a rigged poker site would have taken you for during one session I'm guessing.....please leave CC and don't come back you sorry excuse for a poker player.

crancko

crancko

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
We need "Stupid Post of the Month" award. This and a few other are hardcore entertainment!!! We should at least acknowledge the blithering fools behind them with a wee price.

(I mean The darwin Awards even had a movie made featuring stuff from the site).

Last edited:
N

NoMem

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Yea I tried the poker RNG before the CardSwap elite,but I paied less than 50 bucks for it. After building a database over 1200 hands It worked extreamly well with prima poker sites. made some$ with it.I wouldent however use this program on the same computer you play poker with. I used it on a seperate comp. they are suposed to be coming out with a newer verson of this {if its not out already?} that does all the inputing automatic. manual input kinda sux
]
I have another question. If that version was only $50 and the new version is $500, doesn't that make it 10 times better? As hard as you seem to be trying to scam online poker, I'd think you'd be jumping all over the newer version. So, what's next? You going get the $500 version, then get a programmer to write a bot that uses the output of Poker RNG to play for you? This seems to be the direction you're trying to go in, since you don't seem to have any desire to learn how to play poker on your own. Also, how are all of these gadgets and software widgets going to help you at a live table? That would be interesting to watch, you at a live table flopping around like a fish out of water, without all your little cheats!

F

Figment6

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It could be the last copy.

Oh, wait, you're blonde? Tell you what, how about $360 for 1 or I'll get you 2 for $800. :) ;) Er, you know, if I had two copies. GOL.

Too funny! I said 'blonde' not stupid! Contrary to popular belief the two words are not synonymous.

Besides, I really enjoy losing honestly. Not as much as I enjoy winning honestly and being a chaser at times! When it works it is sooooo much fun!

But if Instantwiner comes back, maybe he'd take your deal. He sounds like someone that has more $ than brains. Hmmm, scary thought, I wonder if Instantwiner is my boss? :eek:

Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
looks like i got some catching up to do

Instantwiner

Instantwiner

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I hope that you loose alot of money during your time playing poker. Maybe you'll get caught and slapped with a fine or jail time.....Then maybe you'll think twice before trying to cheat others.

Your nothing but a peice of low life scum that will do anything for a dollar! Why don't you try getting off of your welfare and get a real job to support your worthless life.

Good Day and Good Riddance!

get caught for what????? what I did is %100 legal. Remember we are talking about online poker, where someone can sell something that totaly phucks you. there are people out there that can hack into poker site software, they will always get away with it.

I will cover the hostile comments with this
Yea If I found out someone was cheating me I would be furious.

Its a cash game inviting all types of cheats. For some people poker is there form of gambleing. For me The point of poker is to make$$ money. Thats right all I want to do is screw you out of your money that your trying so hard to keep. I dont care how good of a poker player you are, or how good I might be. In live games table selection plays a magor role in my high success rate. I want to play with retards fish gamblers. despite the hostility I like you. I hope to see you at my table some time. If your into poker just because you like the game, you have no business playing real money. If your interested I know of where you can play for playmoney where there is no bluffing and everybody is very honest.

At my real job, I proubibly make twice what you do.

Last edited:
golan

golan

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
O kay so u just admitted to cheating. Wow dude you are really not brightest penny in the Jar LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.