Build a bankroll with freeroll's

niphon56

niphon56

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
U need a lot of time & very very patient.

Cardschat is a good place to realize your wish.

V

vittopio

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Hi guys. I created this post, to know if you have ideas and advice, for all those who want to build a bankroll using only the freerolls offered by the various online poker platforms. I expect so many answers !!!!!!!:deal::deal:
I think nothing is impossible in poker! If you have the time and discipline, you can always count on success!

NWPatriot

NWPatriot

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have never made a deposit to play online poker (legal issues) but have made enough in freerolls and parlayed that into more than $4200. It is great practice for bankroll management and for playing with all types of players.

My only advice is to play and learn. Do not try and imitate what you see in many of the freerolls, because much of what you see is very poor poker. Solid poker is more reliable than the "shove and pray" poker you see in many freerolls. The "shove and pray" folks will win some hands that they shouldn't, but they will not be consistent winners unless they change their strategy. Be patient and play good fundamental poker.

Good luck and God bless.

AndyFio

AndyFio

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have no such experience, but I think it is quite real. Nothing prevents you from just regularly playing expensive freerolls (first by getting access to them) and winning real money there. The main thing is that you don't risk your bankroll.

P

pontvadasz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
You can do it with a lot of patience. It’s not impossible, but I don’t think it’s worth the time and energy spent. I prefer to deposit with a smart bankroll manager.

gaarsiass

gaarsiass

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
PL
Chips
of course it is possible. however, a lot of time and determination are needed. Once you've collected something, don't spend on gamblers in paid tournaments. Step by step carefully and you can. I collected a lot of $$ from freerolls.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
My advice to you if you want to build a bankroll from freerolls is to play in several poker rooms and various tournaments at the same time, because freerolls payout is not good so you need to be ITM in various to in the end of the week/month have some decent money.

Flower2211

Flower2211

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
This bankroll may be just enough for micro-limits and it is quite easy to play on them. The main plus is that there are no risks on freerolls.

Tvorets

Tvorets

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Better make a small deposit and play for money. Freerolls don't teach you how to play poker.

Raccoony

Raccoony

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
It's always a great idea to start a bankroll by playing freerolls because there is no risk of losing any money and you can earn some money that way and then can later start playing buy-in tournaments or cash games.

COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
With patience you can win some money from those tournaments, after which with the money you win you can participate in better tournaments with bigger prizes.

slicheri93

slicheri93

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I would pick around 4-5 sites that have freerolls each day (those with cc freerolls should go first) since these freerolls have a good prizepool and better chance of winning something decent.

sites i would recommend.

888poker,pokerstars,partypoker,unibet,ggpoker,
if you can't play on these sites or some play betonline purely for cc freerolls.

888 is a must though since these have good freerolls and rewards<
you can collect goldentokens etc.

i would try making a bankroll on each site and then have around 50-100 buy-ins untill you start using any.

(Keep playing freerolls always)

Maybe in a later stage move your bankrolls and 50/50 them over 2 sites
like 888/stars for micro tournaments.cashgames

again 888 challenges that could help you + the daily wheel 2 if you have a phone.

and stars cause they have the best micro games.

hope this helps :)

B

booosteeer23

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I myself want to build a bankroll of $ 750 in 2021 and split it into three poker rooms of $ 250 each, so good luck to both of us in this difficult business!

F

fmbordini

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips

thanks for sharing, i will register at 888

pitoplay

pitoplay

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
many of other providers freerolls have many players and the prizes are too small

leogetz79

leogetz79

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
thats is the only way i actually do. i dont trust online poker enough to put my money, so all the money i get from freerolls i play them . but i play for fun. all the money i get i spend on other poker games. and usually i loose them all LOL

Bankroll Building - Bankroll Management