Briliant hand from Durrr

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
umm I don't think it was a "wrong" call. Stacking AA in a 3-bet pot is never horrible, even this deep, especially against an aggressive player there. Sure if durrr had shown him his hand it'd be a bad call, but AA is absolutely crushing durrr's range here, and paying him off isn't that horrible just because I don't think he was getting implied odds just to hit 2-pair+ and AA still has very reasonable equity in this pot (2 outs for the set, but any board pair that doesn't give durrr a boat gives him the best hand as well).

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tbh i lol at this thread. We are trying to analyze the play between players who most of us will never be as good as

zachvac

zachvac

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
tbh i lol at this thread. We are trying to analyze the play between players who most of us will never be as good as

Is it wrong to analyze the swings of MLB players? I'll never be as good as Albert Pujols but I can watch his swing and analyze it to help with my own. Same with durrr and the other guy. We can still analyze it even if we'll never be good enough to play at their level.

S

switch0723

Cardschat Elite
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
completely different analagy though

Since each swing is the same for Pujols in every game (at least similar with minor alterations ldo)

In this hand, firstly people aren't even analyzing, they are critisizing (how the fook do you spell that) the play, and analysing it is kinda pointless, since we aren't ever going to be doing the same thing at 50-200nl etc etc. Since these guys have played thousands and thousands of hands against each other and have so much money that they are just gambling basically. So analysis is only handy if we end up playing against durr at these stakes

robertmcpokster

robertmcpokster

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
durrrr is 1 of my fav players he is unreal ,he plays pros like they are kids i dont know how he does it all the time but that man wins alot of loot i saw him triple his 100k in 30 mins

gooooooo durrrrrrrr

G

Guittars

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
According to some of the ppl posting on this site, AA gets cracked by this hand all the time :) Clearly the entire game is rigged.

G

Starting Hands - Poker Hand Nicknames Rankings - Poker Hands