Bored so you play poker

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I do play poker after a dull day. But it's a typical gambling behavior to make some money and get good hormones running. It's better to avoid it in Long run.

10gerka

10gerka

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
when I feel unwilling and with little energy to play poker I always leave it for the next day, sometimes I am very bored and I feel like doing other things and I do it, and when I want to play poker, I dedicate myself 100%, we are not all the same, the important thing is that we like it and that it doesn't become boring.

D

Danieleli

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I never played because i was bored.. i already played knowing that i was not in my best shape (had some beers) and it was not the best idea speaking on profit but i really wanted. But never because i was bored

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
If I'm in a bad mood, I never start the game because it doesn't make any sense. Playing in a bad mood just means losing money and getting even more frustrated.
Good luck.

antonis32123

antonis32123

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If I am bored , I will not play poker , or else it's money wasted , burned in the fireplace ...

888NOX888

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that you need to play poker rested, in a good mood, otherwise after the first bad beat you can fall into a tilt and lose a lot.

Newmy12345

Newmy12345

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yep, thats a terrible idea😝 The pros earn their bucks by praying on the bored people

V

valeski 28

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Good afternoon.When I´m in those situations I play only freerolls because without the motivation and the mood it has no sense to play poker if you are feeling that way.That is why ,playing freerolls is the best decision you can make and you won´t ruin bankroll at all.But if you play and lose money, you will feel worse than before.That´s for sure.