Bored so you play poker

manzanillo53

manzanillo53

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Bad Idea, I have done that on a few occasions and it never ends well. If you are going to play and be successful, you have to be alert and eager to play, not oh well nothing better to do.
Your thoughts on this.

G

Gamer4455

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Hi manzanillo53. Yes playing poker just because you are bored is not a good thing. There has to be some excitement about playing and hopefully winning. GL if you play any poker today

B

BIGAUS

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Chips
I 100% agree with your statement manzanillo53. Your focus and ability to make smart decisions at the table will likely be tougher if you're distracted or can't pay attention to what's going on. Also, if you're not getting some sort of enjoyment out of playing online poker, then what's the point of playing. Playing when disinterested and bored is not a good combination.

besplatnee

besplatnee

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
In fact, the poker table should never be boring. At the very least, you shouldn't sit back and get bored if your goal is to get the maximum advantage over your opponents. And this is possible only if you actively participate in the game at the table, even if you yourself are not involved in the distribution.

C

Cooking

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Totally agree, you shouldn’t play poker just because you’re bored and don’t have nothing else to do. If you really wants to play in this situation, it’s better just play freerolls because if you lose it just doesn’t matter that much.

T

Tomek416

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I have other stuff to do, but I must admit that sometimes I am already bored with my other hobbies and I turn to poker. I don't play high stakes so the boredom does not cost me much.

A

aviatorsam

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad idea

It makes you enter bad hands looking for excitement! you wouldn't enter if you're not bored!

VVi10

VVi10

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
I don't think it's a new idea either, I think we should play when we feel like it and have a separate schedule for that.

makisaa

makisaa

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
GR
Chips
If you are bored, then the game can give you some action and motivate you more. If you remain bored, then you must not play because it might be useless!

lcid86

lcid86

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
US
Chips
If you are bored after you start playing, you need to find something else to do. Poker should be something that engages your attention, or you are just throwing money away and wasting time.

swimbles

swimbles

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Sometimes it's definitely difficult to find the motivation to play.

On those occasions I typically end up just taking the day off; playing without the drive to win obviously is only going to end up one way: punting off your stacks.

77ecos

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Fortunately, whenever I feel like this, I have the serenity to make the decision not to play, I take the day studying and doing things that I like and it never takes more than a day to regain my desire and desire to play concentrated:jd4::jd4::jd4::jd4:

19aleks57

19aleks57

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BY
Chips
I play poker not because I am bored, but because I am interested.

D

dukgen

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Bad Idea, I have done that on a few occasions and it never ends well. If you are going to play and be successful, you have to be alert and eager to play, not oh well nothing better to do.
Your thoughts on this.
Definitely agree. If you want to be profitable, then you need dedication. If you want to have fun, and gamble that’s fine if that’s what you want to do.

Jay R

Jay R

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I play for fun. To see if the game is rigged or not. Can it be beat. How poker pros play.

Bennoda

Bennoda

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
probably this is the reason poker gives me emotions adrenaline is cool I like poker and I hope there will not come a moment when it will cease to be of interest to me, the main thing is not to lose a lot of money

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

GARCIA PABLO DANIEL

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
AR
Chips
hello

it is true you have to be focused !!! you can't play tired or bored !!

YenRodriguez

YenRodriguez

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Yes, when it is done just by playing it brings its consequences. playing any tournament just to be bored is losing money!

FoxMS

FoxMS

Visionary
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
During the game I always try to be as focused as possible on my own decisions. I don't pay attention to conversations, I don't watch TV, and I try not to be distracted. I made sure that my concentration directly affects my results.

E

etouu1979

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
It is true, you have to have the antennas well stopped to be successful here, be at 100 percent of the capacities and give it your all, otherwise it will only be a fleeting moment

reraee1

reraee1

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
No, I'm never bored! In my free time, I will always want to play poker

fryderyk

fryderyk

Rock Star
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
Bad idea, you play better if you are focused and rested, you will definitely make fewer mistakes.

Gallarado777

Gallarado777

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
KZ
Chips
Your thoughts on this.
yes if you come out of boredom you will lose it 200% if you come for victory you will win I think it is logical isn't it