COMIRRR

COMIRRR

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I couldn't control my emotions sitting at the poker table next to big poker names ... they would have someone to make jokes about! :)))

skalibur

skalibur

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
not

Do you think you would be able to hold your emotions and body language at a table full of professionals?
i only play online if you're talking about live game i think i couldn't play it right i would be very nervous i want to see anything if i get an aa at a table full of pro i don't even know what i do it was dangerous until i fold kkkkk...

M

manIk5

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I believe I would , probably cause I have some exp playing live poker . But generally , people should practice those , cause any facial expressions , or sudden movements or just something simple as watching your opponents eyes while cards hit the table , can be of crucial importance when deciding your next move . Practice makes perfect ;)

pavel1111111

pavel1111111

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
RO
Chips
I don't know :), but this is a dream of mine, to get to play live, not necessarily with professionals, but in a live poker tournament:)

elJenio8

elJenio8

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
When i used to play live i did really well, i have my bluffs and hands going the way i want..

But when im reading people im not sure, the can fake emotions, i dont trust people

partz

partz

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Online definitely makes it easier to play poker, live poker is another whole thing haha no wonder who usually get their hands on those big prices are usually pros

A

alien666dj

Legend
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I don't think I can restrain myself. After all, I have no experience of such games.

Syltan

Syltan

Legend
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Do you think you would be able to hold your emotions and body language at a table full of professionals?

I am absolutely sure that I will collapse and all my emotions and nervousness at the table will sooner or later betray the strength or weakness of my hand. For myself, I see the only way to somehow avoid this is alcohol, but my game will be terrible)

Newzooozooo

Newzooozooo

Legend
Loyaler
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
Hi.
Playing at the same table with professionals is a unique opportunity and a wonderful experience. Although I think it would be difficult for me to control my emotions nevertheless I would never miss such an opportunity.
Good luck.

INISHTE

INISHTE

Visionary
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
BO
Chips
Hi Friend.

I doubt it, but it would be interesting to put it to the test. :D

W

whitetailbuck10

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
CA
Chips
I am going back and reading some older posts on body language. This one caught my eye because I feel like I would be a fairly easy read on a live table. I have only played live a couple of times. I wish I had the opportunity to play more live poker and find out. Maybe it's all in my head and I wouldn't be that easy of a read.... GREAT post!!

EmptyHouse

EmptyHouse

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
PL
Chips
I have never played live poker. At first, I would probably be nervous not to make some stupid mistakes. However, if I played a lot, I would definitely be able to control my emotions without any problems.

dreamer13

dreamer13

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
LV
Chips
Wearing sunglasses in the game,bluffing is an important part of playing poker,but people tend to get nervous when they play it. The brain cannot focus on more than one action,so focus on acting-it helps.There are approximately 50 examples, and most of them only referred to hands and faces,not considering other parts of the body.

Rost

Rost

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
UA
Chips
I'm sure I can. It's not difficult for me. By nature I am a calm and balanced person and never show my emotions.

NightStalker

NightStalker

Legend
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
BR
Chips
Why not?! Bobby Drake do this all the time. :rolleyes:

sulzerrt

sulzerrt

Enthusiast
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
It looks not very clear, because nervous of body could be not indication of weakness, it can be opposite, so to be good at understanding body language at the table, I believe need to play live poker pretty long time, to be sure that what you see, is actually truth.

sincos

sincos

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
I think that it is possible to deceive and professionals)))

A

Amdrius

Rock Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
Earlier, when I was interested in the question of body language, I learned that at least two types of gestures should be distinguished - these are controlled and non-voluntary at the level of reflexes. controlled as the name implies, it is possible to stop at a certain level of experience, but not arbitrary, no. I think that sitting at a table with professionals, I would not think about my body language, but enjoy the game and try to learn from them.

P

pokereto

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
hi

It would be nice to know how to read body language in poker, but unfortunately I don't.

R

Recreationalplayer

Visionary
Platinum Level
Total posts
Awards
Chips
No way. I don't have a poker face. Quite the opposite. Hence prefer playing online.