Big vs Small freerolls?

I

iduddits

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I was wondering about how to get into playing more online freerolls. I love to sit back and play with beginners like my self witht he online scene and I think freerolls that are small and friendly seem to have the best results with gaming. I dont like the 15000 player top 3 get money games. Anything new here?

Dalsue214

Dalsue214

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Small/Big FR's

well small freerolls certainly upper your chances,but most smaller freerolls require more work, rarer places,,, such as the region tourneys everyday on ft

The african freeroll gets 150 players tops
the usa freeroll is filled up before it starts...

now take the cardschat freeroll for example

( i would say another forum but i dont think thats allowed )

it has about 200 members tops each tourney

but you need 50 posts,,, i remember when u just join and they give it out

it had 700-1000 members in

well i need to make 50 posts, so hopefully this helps you and me,,, gl no the felts

A

arkslijar

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
in a big freeroll the entery never is free they always wont some point or raked hands but in the small freeroll there is a realy amateur and you ease can win a money

C

carx

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
Personal I prefer freerolls that the 20 firsts recieve prizes, or something like that. Thats my opinion.
GL & Hf

chinababy8

chinababy8

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
imho it does not matter how many people are in the important things are 1. prize money 2. blind structures

T

toxin354

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
The most important in freerolls is the ratio places paid 2 overall participants f.e 30 to 3000 = 1/100 the odds of u getting into the money and ofc the prize pool.....f.e i play every evening in a 100$ freeroll w 100-200 players and top ten gets paid so its 1/20 max. and 2 days a week i have 500$ freerols w 900-1200 players 100 places paid it makes about 1/10 best odds i've seen so far. Ofc there r 3 freerolls a day at another PR that have 2500-5000 players w 500$ and top 63 paid......on average it has 1/60 to 1/80 ratio but it's 3 times a day and u have lots of opportunities 2 finish in the money!
I personally finished 4th and 6th 2 times. yesterday was 45th and u earn there points not only for playing cash games but just for spending ur time!

R

reb0202

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well I have played alot of freerolls (bodog only) and the 30 point one has been lucky for me I have cashed like 5 times now from 8th to like 25th. I have been playing the CC freeroll on Wensdays for 3 weeks now and I think it is great you don't get all the rude donks in there calling you names just because you won a hand ya know.. And there has been I think 80 to 90 in it tops, it gets tough when you get down to like the last 15 or so alot of reraises going on LOL jockying for position I guess.

T

toxin354

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
U know when u get close 2 top 10 at Bodog u start playing all in or fold nothing else :] coz of the donks that think there reraise will steal the pot! Hate em......Yesterday knocked out 2 donks both w AK had 8 3 clubs :] they were so pissed :p

Theblueduce

Theblueduce

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
go to thepokerfish.com site. They have all the freeroll schedules you want. Good luck on the felt

P

pokerking123

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i like the freerolls with more money spots...even if they are a little amount, it can add up

B

Behemoth777

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
bigger freeroll

I think it`s a waste of time playing any freeroll $100 or lower,as the pay out doesn`t justify the time,4 to 5 hours for pennies and that`ll last 5 minutes on a cash table,atleast some sites offer points for freeplay games which can get you into bigger freerolls than $100.
there are plenty of daily freerolls above and up to $500 if you use a monitor site to keep u up to date.
Private forum freerolls are the way to go,small field and require posting to get passwords,hopefully this eliminates the Donkeys from getting a free game and getting lucky with no skill involved.
cheers
:D

P

psychosmok

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I think every freeroll is important, because you can learn to play poker and sometimes you have the chance to win the freeroll.
In the most freerolls are so many donks its really easy to get your money at this way:D:D:D

C

CHARLYKING

Rising Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Freerolls ? EASY WAY TO MAKE A BANKROLL :D

D

DamianDelPiero

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I've cashed countless times in freerolls and almost won a 4000+ player one a few months back. Tight aggressive is the only way to play.

FurnessPoker

FurnessPoker

Rising Star
Bronze Level
Total posts
Chips
I tend to play in freerolls with less than 150 members and with at least €50+ in prize money, as for cashes. I have too many to list lol. My best ever was winning a freeroll for $27.00 then playing a few goes on the sites slots, moving onto blackjack and then finally taking down a medium sized tourney
In One day from $0.00 to cashing out $1000.00 and keeping $200 in my account

L

lpcjr

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Nothing can be more aggravating than playing against 3 thousand donks in a freeroll but then again its free. I just play my game and try and not let the bad beats get to me. I like the smaller field freerolls much better. This should be my 50th post on cc so hopefully i can play in todays freeroll with some much better players and learn a thing or two from the fine cc players.

P

p0cketAz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
small freerolls are obviously more time efficient while big freerolls are better for the beginner as you learn the importance of patience and players tendencies

P

p0cketAz

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
although at the same time.. you will find all in or bust players everywhere even in $50.00 tournaments i've found, they try to double up asap or dont bother, better poker tournament play tends to begin online at the $100.00 level once your BR has reached that level

Y

Yankees5

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
i think the freerolls on full tilt are better bc there are only 2700 people enter and the top 27 get money straight up..i hate poker stars when 12000 poeople enter and then the top 99 get a spot into ANOTHER tourny where u win the money..and even in that one you could not win any money! thats alot of poker and outlasting people for not alot of money..granite they are free but still.

G

gra605

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
I enjoy the freerolls at Pacific - once you get a small prize thet have regular small $ buy ins (many 25c or less) so you can start to grow that bankroll!!

Insaneasylm

Insaneasylm

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
well i just cash on cake 1000 free roll and got my first 7 bucks so i hope i can turn it in to more. You have to come in the top 7 of a diffrent one first then its on the the big one.

SusieP

SusieP

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there is a website i forget the name but type in freeroll calender in google and it will come up with something, pretty sure its in the top 5 that shows all freerolls at basically any site some are actually pretty big (up to 3000$, and free with no raked hands or anything

M

milkman28

Enthusiast
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
there are a few good freerolls but most are like $10 or $50 with loads of people in not worth it imo :(

T

thebiatch22

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
full tilt has freerolls that top 27 pay but there is 2700 people in it however i have come in first in this and won $15 and usually place in the change but there are alot of freerolls where more than top 3 pay good luck in playing and remember you have to have patience when playing them

Freeroll Passwords