Big Game

Lafayette2

Lafayette2

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
Has anybody watched the recent week of Big game with the canadian girl. I watched Daniel play and he plays very weak. I know he is supposed to be good at reading cards but his play was poor except when he went up against the loose cannon. HE didn't value bet against Tony G when he had the besthand. He literally said I don't know what to do. He bet hands with nothing and gave away hands when someone bet to him. He was down $100000+ for the week. I'm dissapointed in him. Hes just a bully on Big Game

Clambake420

Clambake420

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i been watching it. Well that hand against Tony G is tough because well hes going against Tony G who could literally have ATC. I forget the exact hand, i dont think danny had the nuts so a value bet on the river could leave it open for a 3bet from Tony and a 3bet from tony could mean anything and that would have been an expensive call for danny who wouldn't know where he stood in the hand. Thats just my opinion on that hand. I think those guys are just out there to have fun on that show, don't think any of them take it seriously like they do in other events. I still got faith in dan negreanu.

T

ThunderPT

Rock Star
Silver Level
Total posts
Chips
yea i been watching it. Well that hand against Tony G is tough because well hes going against Tony G who could literally have ATC. I forget the exact hand, i dont think danny had the nuts so a value bet on the river could leave it open for a 3bet from Tony and a 3bet from tony could mean anything and that would have been an expensive call for danny who wouldn't know where he stood in the hand. Thats just my opinion on that hand. I think those guys are just out there to have fun on that show, don't think any of them take it seriously like they do in other events. I still got faith in dan negreanu.

Oh they take it seriously alright, nobody wants to look bad on TV.

Top 10 Games